Since 2002, Welcomeurope has organised trainings in Paris and Brussels, attended by more than 6500 persons. Welcomeurope has also, on request from more than 100 organisations, organised trainings all over Europe. Contact us to get further information on the next sessions and the range of modules offered!
Welcomeurope has created a tailor-made monitoring system for public or private organisations willing to save time and dispose of all EU news on their specific sector. Modalities, format, frequency, etc. are offered in answer to the exact needs of each client or partner. Contact us to receive a proposal of tailor-made Eurowatch service.
For several years, Welcomeurope has offered professionals in Europe an assistance in the building of strategies, to help them to
develop a network of relations at EU level and gain a legitimacy and a visibility in the institutional environment
network operators and counterparts in Europe to deliver projects with high added value.
participate in European programmes to diversify and increase their sources of funding.
+33 1 42 54 60 64
Marine Rossi at
33 (0)1 42 54 60 64
- The Civilitas Foundation
Very useful training, The trainer was very skilled professional. Thanks!
A. Darbinyan - Programs Development Director
- Airbus Opérations S.A.S
Extensive training with a very competent trainer in the field.
S.Pereira - Intercultural Programs Director
- International Council of Sport
I highly appreciate to participate at the course because I have learnt a lot ! I would recommend this course to all who are not knowing to handle an EC application.
Constance Zinkler - Member of International Council of Sport Science
- Tacso Albania: I very much enjoyed this training. It helped me to consolidate my knowledge and also provided me some fine details, that I wasn't able to get from self-deduction.
Pasko Genci - Resident Advisor
- University of Aberdeen
I founded the training suited all my rquirements for my forthcoming financial management of an EU project. The trainer was very well experienced and took time to answer and explain all my questions.
Shona Christie - Business Manager
EU ExpertsLorraine de Bouchony
EU ExpertsMireille van der Graaf
EU ExpertsValérie Buisine
Next training sessions
EU funds from the European Commission: How to apply ?
16 April 2014 - 17 April 2014
Reporting & Management: How to successfully manage a 2014-2020 EU funded project?
18 April 2014
Funds for Candidate Countries: How to obtain grants from the Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance (IPA)?
22 May 2014 - 23 May 2014
Welcomeurope trainings are:
- 12 years of expertise in dealing with project leaders' concerns and grants issues
- 7 800 people trained, from more than 80 countries (Europe and worldwide), who have deepened their skills through the 14 modules offered
- More than 50 training sessions per year carried out throughout Europe by specialists of European projects
- Comprehensive training courses made by European Funding experts
- Programmes Tailor-made and solutions customised for your training needs, in English, French, Polish or Dutch
- An interactive platform open to participants after each session