Home > Eu Funding training courses
EU Training courses & Seminars to master European Funds and EU Funding and Grants (2014-2020)
Find below all Eu training courses related to Eu Funds.
Benefit from our 10 years experience to master Eu funding. Welcomeurope organisez more than 30 Eu training courses to master EU funding.
Welcomeurope's European training courses are certified OPQCM. We already trained over 7800 professionals from all kinds of private, public and community organisations in Europe.
Choose now among the different categories your training sessions
2014-2020 Direct EU Grants from the European Commission
Training related to direct Eu funding. More than 50 billion euros are distributed directly by the European Commission each year.
Eu training on Structural Funds: Finance your local development projects
Eu Training on Structural Funds : Understand and get the techniques to formalise your applications and design the budgets (up to 50% can be funded by the EU).
External Aid Instruments 2014-2020 from the European Commission
Training to obtain Eu funding through External Aid Instrument : The EU is the first donor, providing more than half of development aid worldwide.
HORIZON 2020, FP7, Marie Curie, ERC...(Innovation and research project's)
Eu Training Horizon 2020 : Every year several hundreds of private and public research organizations benefit from grants. The budget allocated is approximately 53 billion euros.
Application Workshop - 2014 - 2020 Funding Scheme
Training EU public procurements : Identify which EC public procurements, apply, improve your knowledge and develop skills to respond to them.
Tailor-made Training Sessions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are the seminars located?
- How do I register for a training session?
- How to organise a tailored-made / in-house training session?
- In what languages are Welcomeurope courses available?
Any question ?
Contact Marine Rossi
+33 (0)1 42 54 60 64
EU ExpertsLorraine de Bouchony
EU ExpertsMireille van der Graaf
EU ExpertsValérie Buisine
- The Civilitas Foundation
Very useful training, The trainer was very skilled professional. Thanks!
A. Darbinyan - Programs Development Director
- Airbus Opérations S.A.S
Extensive training with a very competent trainer in the field.
S.Pereira - Intercultural Programs Director
- International Council of Sport
I highly appreciate to participate at the course because I have learnt a lot ! I would recommend this course to all who are not knowing to handle an EC application.
Constance Zinkler - Member of International Council of Sport Science
- Tacso Albania:I very much enjoyed this training. It helped me to consolidate my knowledge and also provided me some fine details, that I wasn't able to get from self-deduction.
Pasko Genci - Resident Advisor
- University of Aberdeen
I founded the training suited all my rquirements for my forthcoming financial management of an EU project. The trainer was very well experienced and took time to answer and explain all my questions.
Shona Christie - Business Manager
Welcomeurope training catalogue 2015 -- download for free
Welcomeurope trainings are:
- 16 years of expertise in dealing with project leaders' concerns and grants issues
- 7 800 people trained, from more than 80 countries (Europe and worldwide), who have deepened their skills through the 14 modules offered
- More than 50 training sessions per year carried out throughout Europe by specialists of European projects
- Comprehensive training courses made by European Funding experts
- Programmes Tailor-made and solutions customised for your training needs, in English, French, Polish or Dutch
- An interactive platform open to participants after each session