Become a European Project Practitioner and get successfully trained to the new 2014-2020 EU funding programmes. Build your project in accordance with the European Commission's rules
Who should attend?
|Deepen your knowledge on:|
- The new architecture of the 2014-2020 funding programmes,
- The operating system and rules for participation in the programmes
A practical methodology on:
- The project conception according to the expectations of the managing authorities and the key instruments,
- The setting-up and formalisation of a partnership,
- The setting-up of an estimated eligible budget,
- The formalisation of the grant application,
- The method and criteria of the selection
Tel : +33 1 42 54 60 64
Share this training
Other courses that might interest you:
Horizon 2020 for Innovation projects: How to obtain Horizon 2020 funds for your European research projects?
To understand the new programme for 2014- 2020 and master the approach from the research idea to proposal preparation, to formalize European research projects in partnership (application, budget, consortium building).
External cooperation funding programmes for the ACP countries, the Mediterranean countries, the Balkans, the New Independant States, Asia, Latin America and the candidate countries.
Instrument for pre accession assistance (IPA) for Croatia, Macedonia, Turkey, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania + others European Commission programmes opened to these countries
Become a European Project Practitioner and get successfully trained to the new 2014-2020 Eu funding programmes.