Become a European Project Practitioner and get successfully trained to the new 2014-2020 EU funding programmes. Build your project in accordance with the European Commission's rules
Who should attend?
|Deepen your knowledge on:|
- The new architecture of the 2014-2020 funding programmes,
- The operating system and rules for participation in the programmes
A practical methodology on:
- The project conception according to the expectations of the managing authorities and the key instruments,
- The setting-up and formalisation of a partnership,
- The setting-up of an estimated eligible budget,
- The formalisation of the grant application,
- The method and criteria of the selection
Tel : +33 1 42 54 60 64
Share this training
Other courses that might interest you:
Horizon 2020 for Innovation projects: How to obtain Horizon 2020 funds for your European research projects?
To understand the new programme for 2014- 2020 and master the approach from the research idea to proposal preparation, to formalize European research projects in partnership (application, budget, consortium building).
International cooperation: How to obtain EU grants from the European Commission external aid instruments?
External cooperation funding programmes for the ACP countries (European Development Fund - EDF), the Mediterranean countries, the New Independant States, Russia and Southern Caucasus (European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument - ENPI), the potential and official candidate countries (Instrument for Pre Accession - IPA), Asia, Latin America, Middle East (Development Cooperation instrument - DCI) and the thematic programmes (Democracy and human rights, Food security, etc.)
Funds for Candidate Countries: How to obtain grants from the Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance (IPA)?
Instrument for pre accession assistance (IPA) for Croatia, Macedonia, Turkey, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania + others European Commission programmes opened to these countries
Become a European Project Practitioner and get successfully trained to the new 2014-2020 Eu funding programmes.