FP7 Management & Reporting: Administrative and financial management of FP7 contracts
Understand how Horizon 2020 projects management works & the new programme 2014-2020
Who should attend?
- To plan your project and workplan - To present your project taking into account evaluation criteria and system
- To understand the stakes of the evaluation procedure
- To follow adequate rules for consortium management
- To establish administrative and financial reports following the rules
- To gain new individual competences and transfer them within your organisation
- To be prepared to audits and controls
Practical methodology for
- Organising the project
- Managing the negotiation and the contractual link with the Commission
- Understanding the evaluation system
- Understanding the financial frameworks (instalments, guarantee fund)
- Establishing appropriate rules for the consortium
- Establishing financial and administrative reports that meet the expectations
Format- An internet subscription to more than 450 updated European funding programmes - A subscription to all EU funds alerts corresponding to your profile
Date_session :28 & 29 June 2012, Paris ( France ).
Duration of the training: 1 days
Place: Paris (France)
In-house training session
Find out more
Tailor-made training session
Find out more
Tel : +33 1 42 54 60 64
Share this training
Other courses that might interest you:
The obligations from the follow-up of the contract with the European Commission to the reporting, the rules and procedures applicable, the evaluation of the project, the administrative and financial management of the project...
Identifying your partners and gather them on a joint project, elaborating the principles and management / information tools of your partnership, understanding the legal components of a partnership / consortium agreement.
Optimise your skills for building up the budget of your European projects et anticipate budget implementation and financial follow-up.