FP7 Management & Reporting: Administrative and financial management of FP7 contracts
Understand how Horizon 2020 projects management works & the new programme 2014-2020
Who should attend?
- To plan your project and workplan - To present your project taking into account evaluation criteria and system
- To understand the stakes of the evaluation procedure
- To follow adequate rules for consortium management
- To establish administrative and financial reports following the rules
- To gain new individual competences and transfer them within your organisation
- To be prepared to audits and controls
Practical methodology for
- Organising the project
- Managing the negotiation and the contractual link with the Commission
- Understanding the evaluation system
- Understanding the financial frameworks (instalments, guarantee fund)
- Establishing appropriate rules for the consortium
- Establishing financial and administrative reports that meet the expectations
Format- An internet subscription to more than 450 updated European funding programmes - A subscription to all EU funds alerts corresponding to your profile
Date_session :28 & 29 June 2012, Paris ( France ).
Duration of the training: 1 days
Place: Paris (France)
In-house training session
Find out more
Tailor-made training session
Find out more
Tel : +33 1 42 54 60 64
Share this training
Other courses that might interest you:
The obligations from the follow-up of the contract with the European Commission to the reporting, the rules and procedures applicable, the evaluation of the project, the administrative and financial management of the project...
Identifying your partners and gather them on a joint project, elaborating the principles and management / information tools of your partnership, understanding the legal components of a partnership / consortium agreement.
Optimise your skills for building up the budget of your European projects et anticipate budget implementation and financial follow-up.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register for a training session?
- Where are the seminars located?
- How to organise a tailored-made / in-house training session?
- In which languages are Welcomeurope courses available?
Contact Marine Rossi
+33 (0)1 42 54 60 64
EU ExpertsLorraine de Bouchony
EU ExpertsMireille van der Graaf
EU ExpertsValérie Buisine
- The Civilitas Foundation
Very useful training, The trainer was very skilled professional. Thanks!
A. Darbinyan - Programs Development Director
- Airbus Opérations S.A.S
Extensive training with a very competent trainer in the field.
S.Pereira - Intercultural Programs Director
- International Council of Sport
I highly appreciate to participate at the course because I have learnt a lot ! I would recommend this course to all who are not knowing to handle an EC application.
Constance Zinkler - Member of International Council of Sport Science
- Tacso Albania:I very much enjoyed this training. It helped me to consolidate my knowledge and also provided me some fine details, that I wasn't able to get from self-deduction.
Pasko Genci - Resident Advisor
- University of Aberdeen
I founded the training suited all my rquirements for my forthcoming financial management of an EU project. The trainer was very well experienced and took time to answer and explain all my questions.
Shona Christie - Business Manager
Welcomeurope training catalogue 2015 -- download for free
- 17 years of expertise in dealing with project leaders' concerns and grants issues
- 7 800 people trained, from more than 80 countries (Europe and worldwide), who have deepened their skills through the 14 modules offered
- More than 50 training sessions per year carried out throughout Europe by specialists of European projects
- Comprehensive training courses made by European Funding experts
- Programmes Tailor-made and solutions customised for your training needs, in English, French, Polish or Dutch
- An interactive platform open to participants after each session