WELCOM'WEEK : How to finance your projects with EU funds?
Complete methodological course, practical workshops:
Case Studies, Exercises, Illustrations, Success Stories
Capitalise all the necessary skills and train your internal teams in order to formalise your application and obtain EU grants.
Understand and define the key components of your project
Promote your project to the responsible fund managers
Master the techniques of application assembly and understand the selection process
Know the rules and practices of budget design
Understand the obligations in terms of financial management during the implementation of the project
Manage the contractual relationship with the European Commission and know the flexibility allowed between the original project and its implementation
A mastery of rules of participation in European funding
A know-how for setting up and managing European projects
A dynamic of animation and coordination across the partnership
An ability to write financial and narrative reports during the implementation
For information on practical arrangements and rates, contact us:
+33 1 42 54 60 64
Marine Rossi at
33 (0)1 42 54 60 64
- The Civilitas Foundation
Very useful training, The trainer was very skilled professional. Thanks!
A. Darbinyan - Programs Development Director
- Airbus Opérations S.A.S
Extensive training with a very competent trainer in the field.
S.Pereira - Intercultural Programs Director
- International Council of Sport
I highly appreciate to participate at the course because I have learnt a lot ! I would recommend this course to all who are not knowing to handle an EC application.
Constance Zinkler - Member of International Council of Sport Science
- Tacso Albania:I very much enjoyed this training. It helped me to consolidate my knowledge and also provided me some fine details, that I wasn't able to get from self-deduction.
Pasko Genci - Resident Advisor
- University of Aberdeen
I founded the training suited all my rquirements for my forthcoming financial management of an EU project. The trainer was very well experienced and took time to answer and explain all my questions.
Shona Christie - Business Manager
EU ExpertsLorraine de Bouchony
Next training sessions
Horizon 2020 for Innovation projects: How to obtain Horizon 2020 funds for your European research projects?
23 April 2019 - 24 April 2019
European public procurement: How to write bids for EU public tenders?
30 July 2032
Project lobbying: How to build your external cooperation partners network and mobilise it?
31 July 2032
- 18 years of expertise in dealing with project leaders' concerns and grants issues
- 7 800 people trained, from more than 80 countries (Europe and worldwide), who have deepened their skills through the 14 modules offered
- More than 50 training sessions per year carried out throughout Europe by specialists of European projects
- Comprehensive training courses made by European Funding experts
- Programmes Tailor-made and solutions customised for your training needs, in English, French, Polish or Dutch
- An interactive platform open to participants after each session
Agenda of training sessions
Welcomeurope training catalogue 2019 -- download for free