Home > Training Project Cycle Management (PCM): How to succeed in project cycle management?
Training Project Cycle Management (PCM): How to succeed in project cycle management?Acquiring the know-how to use PCM tools as project structuring instruments
Content of the training
New: Online registration
Book your seat online
and save 5% on your registration.
Who should attend?Directors, project managers, project coordinators
Why this training?The « Project Cycle Management » (PCM) is a project development and management tool, based on the log-frame approach. Within the framework of its development assistance policies, the European Commission encourages project leaders to apply this methodology.
EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVESDeepen your knowledge of:
- The Project Cycle Management principles
- The 5 cycles of a project
Acquire a practical methodology on:
- The use of the PCM as project structuring tool: circle of stakeholders, problem tree, objective tree, log-frame matrix
- The relevancy and efficiency evaluation of a project
FormatProject Cycle Management (PCM): How to succeed the project cycle management?
Contact usour experts will answer
► +33 1 42 54 60 64
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do I register for a training session?
- Where are the seminars located?
- How to organise a tailored-made training session?
- Are the training sessions delivered in different languages?
EU ExpertsLorraine de Bouchony