Home > Training Management & Reporting: Administrative and financial management of Horizon 2020
Training Management & Reporting: Administrative and financial management of Horizon 2020Understand how Horizon 2020 projects management works and the new programme 2014-2020.
Content of the training
New: Online registration
Book your seat online
and save 5% on your registration.
Who should attend?For all research projects leaders, persons in charge of research projects management, from public, private and non-profit sectors (universities, research centres, public authorities, enterprises including SMEs, associations active in the field, etc.)
Why this training?Negotiate your contract with the European Commission. Observe the obligations related to the signing of this contract and set up administrative and budgetary monitoring tools for your project. Master the administrative and financial management of your project and partnerships, in order to optimise the coordination of your project. The training on the rules and obligations related to the management of a project funded under Horizon 2020.
- To plan your project and workplan - To present your project taking into account evaluation criteria and system
- To understand the stakes of the evaluation procedure
- To follow adequate rules for consortium management
- To establish administrative and financial reports following the rules
- To gain new individual competences and transfer them within your organisation
- To be prepared for audits and controls
Practical methodology for
- Organising the project
- Managing the negotiation and the contractual link with the Commission
- Understanding the evaluation system
- Understanding the financial frameworks (instalments, guarantee fund)
- Establishing appropriate rules for the consortium
- Establishing financial and administrative reports that meet the expectations
FormatTwo days dedicated to the observation of the obligations and best practices for managing a project funded by the HORIZON 2020 for Research and Development of the European Commission.
Contact usour experts will answer
► +33 1 42 54 60 64
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do I register for a training session?
- Where are the seminars located?
- How to organise a tailored-made training session?
- Are the training sessions delivered in different languages?
EU ExpertsLorraine de Bouchony