Home > Training Reporting & Management: How to successfully manage an EU funded project?
Training Reporting & Management: How to successfully manage an EU funded project?Master the administrative and financial management of the project.
Content of the training
New: Online registration
Book your seat online
and save 5% on your registration.
Who should attend?Head of projects, director, head of European relations, project manager, partnership manager.
Why this training?To comply with the contractual obligations towards the European Commission related to a grant contract signed with the European Commission: the grant agreement, the subcontracting rules and the evaluation and reporting of the project
|Deepen your knowledge of:|
- Discovering the allowed flexibility between the original project and its implementation
- Understanding the European Commission’s payment procedure
Acquire a practical methodology on:
- Mastering the subcontracting rules
- Understanding the Grant Agreement
- Establishing financial and partnership management rules
- Establishing financial and administrative reports..
FormatOne day to master the reporting rules and obligations related to the management of a EU-funded project.
Other courses that might interest you:
Training : Manage an EU Project
Contact usour experts will answer
► +33 1 42 54 60 64
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do I register for a training session?
- Where are the seminars located?
- How to organise a tailored-made training session?
- Are the training sessions delivered in different languages?
EU ExpertsLorraine de Bouchony