ERASMUS PLUS - ETY Strand - Key action 2 - Capacity building in the field of youth
Actions of the new framework programme Erasmus Plus 2014-2020 for education, training, youth and sport
|Updated||Amount ?Global budget||Duration||Budget line?Reference code of this programme on "Draft General Budget of the EU for the financial year 2014"||Legal basis?European legal reference for this grant to download|
|18 April 2014||Annual budget: 9 million euro||2014-2020||Plus de détails||Plus de détails|
This fund is a framework programme, organised in different strands (sub-programmes)
AbstractGrants for transnational cooperation projects based on multilateral partnerships between organisations active in the field of youth in Programme and Partner Countries.
Does my project meet the priority requirements of this fund?
Key Action 2 - Capacity Building in the field of youth - under the ERASMUS PLUS programme aims to cover international cooperation projects pursuing capacity-building and, where appropriate, embedded transnational mobility.
* To foster cooperation and exchanges in the field of youth between Programme Countries and Partner Countries from ... Plus de détails
What are the different steps ?* Applicants should apply to the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency.
* Eligibility criteria:
- Project duration: between 9 months and 2 years.
- Partnership: at least 3 organisations from 3 eligible countries, of which at least one is a Programme Country and one is an eligible Partner Country. ... Plus de détails
When should I apply ?Plus de détails
How much can I expect ?Up to 150 000 ... Plus de détails
Areas concernedEducation - Training, Youth,
Who can apply?Local and Regional authorities, Schools, Training centres, Administrations States, Development NGOs, Universities, Non profits organisations,
RegionsEuropean Union, Worldwide,
Previous GrantsYOUTH IN ACTION
Find here more information on sub-programmes or actions of framework programme
- ERASMUS PLUS
- ERASMUS PLUS - ETY Strand - Key action 1 - Mobility project for adult education staff
- ERASMUS PLUS - ETY Strand - Key action 2 - Strategic Partnerships
- ERASMUS PLUS - ETY Strand - Key action 1 - Mobility project for higher education students and staff
- ERASMUS PLUS - ETY Strand - Key action 1 - Mobility project for VET learners and staff
- ERASMUS PLUS - ETY Strand - Key action 1 - Mobility project for young people and youth workers
- ERASMUS PLUS - ETY Strand - Key action 1 - Large-scale European voluntary service events
- ERASMUS PLUS - ETY Strand - Key action 1 - Master student loan guarantee
- ERASMUS PLUS - ETY Strand - Key action 1 - Joint Master Degrees
- ERASMUS PLUS - ETY Strand - Key action 2 - Sector Skills Alliances
- ERASMUS PLUS - ETY Strand - Key action 2 - Knowledge Alliances
- ERASMUS PLUS - ETY Strand - Key action 3 - Cooperation with international organisations
- ERASMUS PLUS - ETY Strand - Key action 3 - Prospective initiatives
- ERASMUS PLUS - ETY Strand - Key action 3 - Knowledge in the fields of education, training and youth
- ERASMUS PLUS - ETY Strand - Key action 3 - Structured Dialogue
- ERASMUS PLUS - Jean Monnet Activities
- ERASMUS PLUS - SPORT STRAND
- ERASMUS PLUS - Sport strand - Collaborative partnerships
- ERASMUS PLUS - Sport strand - Not-for-profit European Sport Events
- ERASMUS PLUS - EDUCATION, TRAINING AND YOUTH STRAND (ETY)
- ERASMUS PLUS - ETY Strand - Key action 1 - Mobility project for school education staff
- ERASMUS PLUS
Other part of this programme
Calls for projects / Calls for proposals
Next planned callsPlus de détails
Closed callsPlus de détails
Contact - Funds Manager
InstitutionPlus de détails
Person in charge
Find all useful information about ERASMUS PLUS - ETY Strand - Key action 2 - Capacity building in the field of youth
Focus on this programme
News related to ERASMUS PLUS - ETY Strand - Key action 2 - Capacity building in the field of youth
29 September 2014Erasmus +: Conference on 'Jean Monnet' action
The future of EU studies is the focus of this year's annual Jean Monnet Conference, which takes place in Brussels on 1 and 2 October.
26 September 2014EDL: Which languages are taught in Europe ?
The European Day of languages is a perfect day to introduce the results of this enquiry.
26 September 2014Erasmus+, European programme for education, youth and sport
Androulla Vassiliou, the European Commissioner for Education, Culture, Multilingualism and Youth, will present Erasmus+, the new European programme for education, youth and sport.
04 September 2014ERASMUS + and HORIZON 2020: to the programme of the EU/China cooperation
The European Union and China plan to work more closely together in education, culture and youth policy as well as new areas including gender equality and efforts to address violence against women.
11 August 2014International Day of Youth: Youth employment a priority for the EU
The young people in Europe are active, educated but unemployed in many cases.
10 July 2014Another record-breaking year for Erasmus
The latest Erasmus statistics released by the European Commission today reveal that nearly 270 000 students - a new record - benefitted from EU grants to study or train abroad in 2012-2013.
24 June 2014Albania joins the Creative Europe network
Albanian cultural organisations will, from today, be able to benefit from the Culture sub-programme of Creative Europe.
23 May 2014Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway now fully participating in Erasmus+
On 16 May 2014 a regulation establishing the 'Erasmus+' programme for education, training, youth and sport was incorporated into the European Economic Area (EEA) Agreement by the EEA Joint Committee.
27 March 2014Boost for EU-Africa academic mobility partnership
Commission is set to double funding for the EU-Africa partnership for academic mobility, with a view to foster intra-African student mobility, modernize African universities and support opportunities for African doctoral students and researchers.
17 March 2014ERASMUS+: Postponement of the date for submission of mobility applications 2014
Project Leaders of Erasmus mobility projects have a period of one more week to submit their mobility grant application
Event relatif to ERASMUS PLUS - ETY Strand - Key action 2 - Capacity building in the field of youth
14 November, MontpelliersLight on the new structural Fund programme
Light on the new structural Fund programme
To achieve its project sheet :
The realization of a project sheet is a step not to be overlooked. This step is time to stop, ask the right questions, building the steps of the the project cycle and in the long term, save time including ensuring from the beginning, the coherence of the whole project.
How to identify the managing authorities? :
When you consider applying for a European grant, the first step to take is to identify the right managing authority. It is generally the responsible of the funding. The managing authority is responsible for the implementation of European programmes, evaluations of the actions financed…
How to identify the funding programme which corresponds to my project? :
Find the funding program in line with your project
Project Cycle Management (PCM) and Logical Framework Approach (LFA) :
Optimize your PCM using the LFA methodThe logical framework approach is both an intellectual toolkit for project designers and a prerequisite for applying for European funding. One the one hand, it can be thought of as an “aid to thinking”, allowing potential project leaders to make i...
Subcontracting on the European projects :
European projects are implemented by a number of partners according to the principle of complementary. The whole partners must enable the realization of the total tasks of the project. However, sometimes delegate the execution of some actions is more practical or economic al. That‘s why, th...
Do you have any questions regarding this programme or a call?
Our consultants are available to help you make the most out of European funding. This service is only available for members and is provided by our experts.
LIFE 2014-2020 - Climate action
Grants for projects in the field of the fight against climate change.
JUSTICE PROGRAMME (2014-2020)
Grants for projects aiming to continue the development of a European area of justice in...
Consumer Programme - Information and education
This programme provides a response to the lack of robust and good quality data and anal...
IPA - 4 HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT
Assistance to support Candidate countries in preparing for the implementation and manag...
Grants for projects which aims to increase knowledges and professional aptitudes and to...
ENPI - EUROPEAN NEIGHBOURHOOD AND PARTNERSHIP INSTRUMENT
Support for local development projects that aim at sustainable development and connecti...
European Social Fund - ESF (2014-2020)
Grants for project which aims to support the improving of employment and social inclusion
PERICLES 2020 (2014-2020)
Grants for project which aims to prevent and combat counterfeiting and fraud thus enhan...
LIFE 2014-2020 - Actions grants
Action grants for projects for the environment and climate action
LIFE 2014-2020 - Environment
Grants for projects in the field of environment
Definition of words frequently used for EU Grants
Become partner for free
Give a european dimension to your website
titre_dossier_subvention_euro ERASMUS PLUS - ETY Strand - Key action 2 - Capacity building in the field of youth
#mise_a_jour_le 18 April 2014
- 480 European Funds
- 175 calls for proposals opened
- Weekly calls for proposals email alerts
- Daily Update
- Keys advices from our consultants
- Ask you questions to our experts
- Reassurance 1
- Reassurance 2
- Reassurance 3
- Reassurance 4