HORIZON 2020 - JTI ECSEL - Electronic Components and Systems for European Leadership
Initiatives aiming at the creation of a Joint Undertaking in the area of electronic components and systems.
|Updated||Amount ?Global budget||Duration||Budget line?Reference code of this programme on "Draft General Budget of the EU for the financial year 2014"||Legal basis?European legal reference for this grant to download|
|10 June 2014||Indicative global budget: 1, 215 billion euro||2014-2020||Plus de détails||Plus de détails|
This fund is a framework programme, organised in different strands (sub-programmes)
AbstractGrants for projects which aims to design, manufacture and use the most innovative technologies in electronic components and systems.
Does my project meet the priority requirements of this fund?
The ECSEL (‘Electronic Components and
Systems for European Leadership’) Joint Undertaking (JU) replaces the previous ENIAC and ARTEMIS JUs respectively in the fields of nanoelectronics and embedded system.
The ECSEL JU aims at strengthening industrial competitiveness in key technologies such as ICT, and more precisely in the field of electronic components and ... Plus de détails
What are the different steps ?Numerous countries are eligible for funding under Horizon 2020, make sure you are eligible to apply. Moreover, the status of Switzerland is bound to change. ... Plus de détails
When should I apply ?Plus de détails
How much can I expect ?According to ... Plus de détails
Who can apply?Research centres, Corporations, SMEs,
RegionsEuropean Union, Candidate countries, New Independant States, European Economic Area, Mediterranean countries, Switzerland, Developing countries, Balkans,
Find here more information on sub-programmes or actions of framework programme
- HORIZON 2020
- HORIZON 2020 - Article 185 - EUROSTARS - Supporting research-performing small and medium-sized enterprises
- HORIZON 2020 - PSC 10 - Secure, clean and efficient energy
- HORIZON 2020 - Article 185 - EDCTP II - European and Developing countries Clinical Trials Partnership
- HORIZON 2020 - PSC 14 - Secure societies - Protecting freedom and security for Europe and its citizens
- HORIZON 2020 - PSC 8 - Health, demographic change and wellbeing
- HORIZON 2020 - PSC 11 - Smart, Green and Integrated Transport
- HORIZON 2020 - PES 1 - ERC Proof of concept
- HORIZON 2020 - Article 185 - AAL - Active and Assisted Living Research and Development Programme
- HORIZON 2020 - JTI - JOINT TECHNOLOGY INITIATIVES
- HORIZON 2020 - Article 185 - EMPIR - European Metrology Programme for Innovation and Research
- HORIZON 2020 - JTI SESAR Single European Sky Air Traffic Management Research
- HORIZON 2020 - JTI CLEAN SKY 2
- HORIZON 2020 - JTI BIO-INDUSTRIES
- HORIZON 2020 - JTI FUEL CELLS AND HYDROGEN 2 (2014-2020)
- HORIZON 2020 - PSC - Priority Societal challenges
- HORIZON 2020 - PSC 13 Europe in a changing world - inclusive, innovative and reflective societies
- HORIZON 2020 - PSC 09 - Food security, sustainable agriculture and forestry, marine and maritime and inland water research and the bioeconomy
- HORIZON 2020 - PSC 12 - Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials
- HORIZON 2020 - JTI IMI 2 - INNOVATIVE MEDICINES INITIATIVE 2
- HORIZON 2020 - PIL - Priority Industrial Leadership (2014-2020)
- HORIZON 2020 - PIL 5 - LEIT
- HORIZON 2020 - PIL 7 - Innovation in SMEs
- HORIZON 2020 - PIL 5 - LEIT Space
- HORIZON 2020 - PIL 5 - LEIT Nanotechnologies, advanced materials, biotechnology and advanced manufacturing and processing
- HORIZON 2020 - PIL 6 - Access to risk finance
- HORIZON 2020 - PIL 5 - LEIT Information and communication technologies
- HORIZON 2020 - PES - Priority Excellent science
- HORIZON 2020 - PES 3 - Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- HORIZON 2020 - PES 4 - European Research Infrastructures
- HORIZON 2020 - PES 1 - ERC Synergy grants
- HORIZON 2020 - PES 2 - Future Emerging Technologies
- HORIZON 2020 - PES 1 - ERC Advanced grants
- HORIZON 2020 - PES 1 - ERC Consolidator grants
- HORIZON 2020 - PES 1 - ERC Starting grants
- HORIZON 2020
Other part of this programme
Calls for projects / Calls for proposals
Next planned callsPlus de détails
Contact - Funds Manager
InstitutionPlus de détails
Person in charge
Find all useful information about HORIZON 2020 - JTI ECSEL - Electronic Components and Systems for European Leadership
Focus on this programme
News related to HORIZON 2020 - JTI ECSEL - Electronic Components and Systems for European Leadership
09 July 2014EU-industry partnerships : innovation boost with first €1 billion euro
Research partnerships between the EU, the private sector and Member States today presented their first calls for projects and partners under Horizon 2020, the EU's €80 billion research and innovation programme.
07 July 2014H2020: JTIs to launch first calls on July 9
The seven Joint Technology Initiaites set under the new research and innovation programme Horizon2020 will launch the first strand of calls for research projects. JTI are public-private partnerships aimed at fostering European-scale research in today's most strategic fileds, namely medicines...
03 July 2014ECSEL JTI: new €5 billion PPP on electronics
The EU Commission has launched a new JTI bringing together the EU and Member States around Electronic Components & Systems (ECSEL). ESCEL is a Public-Private Partnership that offers funding opportunities in the frame of Horizon 2020, with the EU set to provide €1.18 billion ove...
29 April - 15 August 2014, EU28Public consultation on Corporate Social Responsibility
Press of the Commission...
05 May - 31 October 2014, EU 28Europe 2020 strategy: public consultation
European Commission Website...
03 July - 30 September 2014, EU 28Sciences 2.0: public consultation
European Commission website: Your voice in Europe ...
18 July - 26 September 2014, EU 28Public consultation on "the urban dimension of EU policies"
Inforegion DG website...
21 September - 26 September 2014, In all the European UnionEuropean Cooperation Day 2014
European Territorial Cooperation and neighbouring programmes are celebrating European Cooperation Day on 21 Septem...
Project Cycle Management (PCM) and Logical Framework Approach (LFA) :
Optimize your PCM using the LFA methodThe logical framework approach is both an intellectual toolkit for project designers and a prerequisite for applying for European funding. One the one hand, it can be thought of as an “aid to thinking”, allowing potential project leaders to make i...
Subcontracting on the European projects :
European projects are implemented by a number of partners according to the principle of complementary. The whole partners must enable the realization of the total tasks of the project. However, sometimes delegate the execution of some actions is more practical or economic al. That‘s why, th...
External cooperation programmes :
External aid programmes are the third category of cooperation programmes financed by the European Union, along with intra- Community programmes and the Structural Funds. Foreign aid from the EU seeks to promote "democracy, the rule of law, the universality and indivisibility of human rights and f...
Grant agreement :
A European project is governed by a contract named grant agreement, most often signed by the project leader, who is also the coordinator and the grant beneficiary, and by either the European Commission, the Managing Authority for structural funds.
Running a partnership :
The more you develop an upstream vision of a partnership functioning, the more your partners will feel involved in your project.
Do you have any questions regarding this programme or a call?
Our consultants are available to help you make the most out of European funding. This service is only available for members and is provided by our experts.
HORIZON 2020 - Article 185 - EUROSTARS - Supporting research-performing small and medium-sized enterprises
Grants intended to research-performing SMEs to support market-orientated innovation pro...
PERICLES 2020 (2014-2020)
Grants for project which aims to prevent and combat counterfeiting and fraud thus enhan...
COSME - Framework conditions for competitiveness and sustainability of European enterprises
Grants for project aiming to improve framework conditions for competitiveness and durab...
HORIZON 2020 - JTI BIO-INDUSTRIES
Grants for projects which aims to support collaborative bio industries oriented projects
HORIZON 2020 - JTI FUEL CELLS AND HYDROGEN 2 (2014-2020)
Target-oriented research and development programme on Fuel cells and Hydrogen to suppor...
HORIZON 2020 - JTI CLEAN SKY 2
Clean Sky 2 is a Joint Technology Initiative (JTI) aiming at encouraging private invest...
HORIZON 2020 - Article 185 - EDCTP II - European and Developing countries Clinical Trials Partnership
EDCTP2 shall contribute to the reduction of the social and economic burden of poverty-r...
Third Health Programme 2014-2020 - Innovative, efficient and sustainable health systems
Grants for projects aiming to promote the use of elaborated and innovative tools and me...
HORIZON 2020 - Article 185 - EMPIR - European Metrology Programme for Innovation and Research
Grants to fund a European Metrology Research programme.
HORIZON 2020 - Article 185 - AAL - Active and Assisted Living Research and Development Programme
Grants for projects which aims to improve wellbeing and independence of elderly people.