Home > Advanced Search
EU fund and EU Call for proposals for non profits organisations
They are a natural target group eligible for a vast part of EU funding, as they are involved in many areas covered by EU policies on a non-profit basis, a precondition for receiving funding from EU coffers.
Funding is available both under direct access programmes run by the Commission as under programmes financed through structural funds, and available at the regional authorities.
Over 1 billion a year would be allocated to association projects directly by the Commission, (in the field of external relations for development co-operation, human rights programmes, and, in particular, humanitarian aid (( 400 million).
Other important allocations are in the social ( 70 million), educational (50 million), and environmental sectors within the EU.
In practical terms, your association may receive two types of funding:
* You may submit a proposal for a concrete project under an EU Community action programme which covers your area of activity and, if successful, this particular project will be co-financed by the EU through an action grant.
* Under some programmes, and provided your association 'pursues an aim of general European interest or has an objective forming part of a European Union policy', the EU may directly subsidise your organisation through an operating grant.
If this is the case, the grant is based on the European scope and dimension of your activities.
Discover all programmes available to Associations, NGOs, NPOs and CSOs >EUROPE FOR CITIZENS
You will find 224 European subsidies and calls for proposals avaible for non profits organisations
- EASI - (1.) EMPLOYMENT AND SOCIAL INNOVATIO...
- ERASMUS PLUS
- ERDF - (1.2.) EUROPEAN TERRITORIAL COOPERAT...
- ERDF - (1.) EUROPEAN REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT F...
- EIDHR - EUROPEAN INSTRUMENT FOR DEMOCRACY A...
- DCI - INSTRUMENT FOR DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION
- HORIZON 2020
- EURIMAGES - (1.) EUROPEAN CINEMA SUPPORT FUND
- EUROPE FOR CITIZENS
- CONSUMER PROGRAMME
- CREATIVE EUROPE - (1.)
- DCI - INSTRUMENT FOR DEVELOPMENT COOPERATIO...
- LIFE - (2.3.) CLIMATE ACTION - CLIMATE GOVE...
- LIFE - (2.2.) CLIMATE ACTION - CLIMATE CHAN...
- IPA - Media Programme 2014 - Serbia - 2015
- DCI - CSO-LA - Congo - 2015
- EIDHR - CBSS - Sao Tome and Principe - 2015
- EIDHR - Ecuador - 2015
- DCI - CSO-LA - Enhancing CSOs' contributions to...
- EIDHR - Equatorial Guinea - 2015
- EDF - Support to training and professional insertion...
- EIDHR - Country-Based Support Schemes - Madagascar -...
- IPA - Civil Society Facility - Bosnia and Herzegovin...
- Grants for actions to support training in conference...
All information on EU Subsidies for non profits organisations
Several funds are provided by the European Commission, making us wonder whether if the Commission is the solely ma...