Home > Advanced Search
EU fund and EU Call for proposals for non profits organisations
They are a natural target group eligible for a vast part of EU funding, as they are involved in many areas covered by EU policies on a non-profit basis, a precondition for receiving funding from EU coffers.
Funding is available both under direct access programmes run by the Commission as under programmes financed through structural funds, and available at the regional authorities.
Over 1 billion a year would be allocated to association projects directly by the Commission, (in the field of external relations for development co-operation, human rights programmes, and, in particular, humanitarian aid (( 400 million).
Other important allocations are in the social ( 70 million), educational (50 million), and environmental sectors within the EU.
In practical terms, your association may receive two types of funding:
* You may submit a proposal for a concrete project under an EU Community action programme which covers your area of activity and, if successful, this particular project will be co-financed by the EU through an action grant.
* Under some programmes, and provided your association 'pursues an aim of general European interest or has an objective forming part of a European Union policy', the EU may directly subsidise your organisation through an operating grant.
If this is the case, the grant is based on the European scope and dimension of your activities.
Discover all programmes available to Associations, NGOs, NPOs and CSOs >EUROPE FOR CITIZENS
You will find 196 European subsidies and calls for proposals avaible for non profits organisations
- ERASMUS PLUS
- LIFE 2014-2020
- EaSI - Employment and Social Innovation (20...
- EUROPE FOR CITIZENS (2014-2020)
- Creative Europe
- ERDF - European Territorial Cooperation Goa...
- ERDF - European Regional Development Fund
- Consumer Programme
- IPA II - Instrument for Pre-accession Assis...
- DCI - Instrument for Development Cooperation
- EIDHR - European Instrument for Democracy a...
- JUSTICE PROGRAMME (2014-2020)
- Consumer Programme - Information and education
- EIDHR - Country Based Support Scheme - Eritrea - 2014
- JUSTICE - Action grants to support transnational pro...
- RIGHTS, EQUALITY AND CITIZENSHIP PROGRAMME - Action ...
- DCI - Support for Afghan Uprooted People - Afghanist...
- EDF - Niger delta support programme (NDSP) Component...
- JUSTICE - Action grants to enhance the rights of per...
- JUSTICE - Projects to support European judicial trai...
- ENPI - Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Demost...
- IfS - Support to in-country actors to prevent and re...
- EDF - Support measures work to strengthen RN1 - Sect...