Home > Advanced Search
Eu fund and call for proposals for education and traing
A large-scale public consultation process on the design of new programmes from 2007 onwards was launched by the Commission at the end of 2002.
Action plans, designed to draw on a wider range of Commission services and resources, and work programmes, to follow up reports by European education experts requested at the political level. Examples of these more recent instruments include:
- the Mobility Action Plan, supported by EU government leaders in December 2000
- the eLearning Action Plan, adopted by the Commission in March 2001
- the work programme to implement a report on the concrete future objectives of education and training systems, adopted in February 2002
- the Action Plan on Skills and Mobility, presented by the Commission to the EU summit (European Council) in March 200
Since education and training have broad implications, the Directorate-General for Education and Culture works in close liaison with other Commission departments on such issues as skills and mobility, e-learning and lifelong learning, employment and social inclusion.
This is reflected in a growing climate of innovation and closer cooperation between institutions in the Member States. For example, ministers from 30 countries have resolved to create a 'European higher education area' by the year 2010. Also, education Ministers of 31 European countries (Member States, candidate countries and EEA countries) have adopted the Copenhagen Declaration on enhanced European cooperation in vocational education and training (30 November 2002). The declaration gives a mandate to develop concrete actions in the fields of transparency, recognition and quality in VET.
The following list gives you all the european funds available in the field of Education-Training:
Most downloaded documents
+33 1 42 54 60 64
126 European subsidies and calls for proposals available for education and traing
- EASI - (1.) EMPLOYMENT AND SOCIAL INNOVATION
- ERDF - (1.2.) EUROPEAN TERRITORIAL COOPERATION GOAL (ETC)...
- ERASMUS PLUS
- CONSUMER PROGRAMME
- EU-JAPAN CENTRE
- EIDHR - EUROPEAN INSTRUMENT FOR DEMOCRACY AND HUMAN RIGHT...
- ENI - EASTERN PARTNERSHIP - EaP CSF RE-GRANTING...
- ERASMUS FOR YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS - 2016
- IPA - Developing cooperation between higher edu...
- DCI - Call for proposals for the implementation...
- Horizon 2020 - EIT - 2016 Call for Knowledge an...
Training and Seminar
Improve your skills
The essential tools
Experts at your disposal
keywords and definitions
All information for your european project on for education and traing
EU funds training in London: How to apply to European grants?London 21 January 2016 - 22 January 2016
EU funds from the European Commission: How to apply ?Brussels 24 February 2016 - 25 February 2016
Reporting & Management: How to successfully manage a 2014-2020 EU funded project?Brussels 26 February 2016