Home > Advanced Search
Eu fund and call for proposals for education and traing
A large-scale public consultation process on the design of new programmes from 2007 onwards was launched by the Commission at the end of 2002.
Action plans, designed to draw on a wider range of Commission services and resources, and work programmes, to follow up reports by European education experts requested at the political level. Examples of these more recent instruments include:
- the Mobility Action Plan, supported by EU government leaders in December 2000
- the eLearning Action Plan, adopted by the Commission in March 2001
- the work programme to implement a report on the concrete future objectives of education and training systems, adopted in February 2002
- the Action Plan on Skills and Mobility, presented by the Commission to the EU summit (European Council) in March 200
Since education and training have broad implications, the Directorate-General for Education and Culture works in close liaison with other Commission departments on such issues as skills and mobility, e-learning and lifelong learning, employment and social inclusion.
This is reflected in a growing climate of innovation and closer cooperation between institutions in the Member States. For example, ministers from 30 countries have resolved to create a 'European higher education area' by the year 2010. Also, education Ministers of 31 European countries (Member States, candidate countries and EEA countries) have adopted the Copenhagen Declaration on enhanced European cooperation in vocational education and training (30 November 2002). The declaration gives a mandate to develop concrete actions in the fields of transparency, recognition and quality in VET.
The following list gives you all the european funds available in the field of Education-Training:
Most downloaded documents
+33 1 42 54 60 64
122 European subsidies and calls for proposals available for education and traing
- EIDHR - EUROPEAN INSTRUMENT FOR DEMOCRACY AND HUMAN RIGHT...
- EUROPE FOR CITIZENS
- EU-JAPAN CENTRE
- EUROPEAN YOUTH FOUNDATION
- ERASMUS PLUS
- EASI - (1.) EMPLOYMENT AND SOCIAL INNOVATION
- ERASMUS PLUS - ERASMUS MUNDUS JOINT MASTER DEGR...
- TWINNING-IPA-TAIEX - Education of mentors for n...
- DCI - (CSO-LA) - Civil Society Organisations an...
- IPA II - OPHRD - Developing cooperation between...
- ReferNet - Cedefop’s European Network for Infor...
Training and Seminar
Improve your skills
The essential tools
Experts at your disposal
keywords and definitions
All information for your european project on for education and traing
The Publication of the winter edition of the Panorama magazine dedicated to the cohesion policy marks the oppor...