Home > Advanced Search
Eu fund and call for proposals for health
The European Commission is currently developing a new Health Strategy which it aims to adopt in summer 2007. Building on current work, this Strategy aims to provide, for the first time, an overarching strategic framework spanning core issues in health as well as health in all policies and global health issues. The Strategy aims to set clear objectives to guide future work on health at the European level, and to put in place implementation mechanisms to achieve those objectives, working in partnership with Member States.
The European Commission's funding of projects relating to health between 2007-13 is be part of a strategy bringing together the broad range of Community health action to define goals and priorities to help improve the health of European citizens.
OBJECTIVES Improve citizens' health security
Promote health for prosperity and solidarity
Generate and Disseminate Health Knowledge
Find the programme
The following list gives you all the european funds available in the field of Health:
Most downloaded documents
+33 1 42 54 60 64
49 European subsidies and calls for proposals available for health
- EIDHR - EUROPEAN INSTRUMENT FOR DEMOCRACY AND HUMAN RIGHT...
- THIRD HEALTH PROGRAMME
- HORIZON 2020 - (9.4.) ARTICLE 187 - JTI BIO-INDUSTRIES
- COMMON FINANCIAL FRAMEWORK FOR THE FOOD CHAIN
- CONSUMER PROGRAMME
- INSTRUMENT FOR STABILITY
- TWINNING-IPA-TAIEX - Education of mentors for n...
- JUSTICE PROGRAMME - Support to transnational pr...
- HORIZON 2020 - (9.1.) ARTICLE 187 - JTI IMI 2 -...
- DCI - Regional Facility for International Coope...
- FSTP - Improving food and nutritional security ...
Training and Seminar
Improve your skills
The essential tools
Experts at your disposal
keywords and definitions
All information for your european project on for health
On June 3rd, the European Commission, along with 180 companies and research organizat...