Home > Advanced Search
Eu fund and call for proposals for health
Most competence for action in the field of health is held by Member States, but the EU has the responsibility, set out in the Treaty, to undertake certain actions which complement the work done by Member States, for example in relation to cross border health threats, patient mobility, and reducing health inequalities.
The European Commission developed a Health Strategy which was adopted in summer 2007. Building on current work, this Strategy plans to provide, for the first time, an overarching strategic framework spanning core issues not only in health itself, but also in health policies and in global health issues. The Strategy is there to set clear objectives to guide future work on health at the European level, and to put in place implementation mechanisms to achieve those objectives, working in partnership with Member States.
The European Commission's funding of projects related to health between 2014-2020 is part of a strategy bringing together the broad range of Community health actions to define goals and priorities to help better preserve the health of European citizens.
OBJECTIVES • Improve citizens' health security
• Promote health for prosperity and solidarity
• Generate and Disseminate Health Knowledge
The following list provides you with all the European funds available in the field of health:
Download the whole documents EU Funds for health
- 41 EU Funds to download
- 19 Calls for proposals to consult
- Online assistance of our experts
- 2 factsheets for free
+33 1 42 54 60 64
60 European subsidies and calls for proposals available for health
- HORIZON 2020 - (9.4.) ARTICLE 187 - JTI BIO-INDUSTRIES
- CONSUMER PROGRAMME
- COMMON FINANCIAL FRAMEWORK FOR THE FOOD CHAIN
- HEALTH PROGRAMME
- EIDHR - EUROPEAN INSTRUMENT FOR DEMOCRACY AND HUMAN RIGHT...
- JPI - (1.03.) JOINT PROGRAMMING INITIATIVE - A HEALTHY DI...
- ENI - Approximation of Ukrainian legislation wi...
- IPA II - Strengthening institutional capacity i...
- HORIZON 2020 - IMI 2 - Addressing the cilinical...
- H2020-JTI-IMI2 - Data quality in preclinical re...
- HORIZON 2020 - IMI 2 - Development of immune to...
Training and Seminar
Improve your skills
The essential tools
Experts at your disposal
keywords and definitions
All information for your european project on for health
Most downloaded documents
EU funds training in London: How to apply to European grants?London 06 July 2016 - 08 July 2016
Horizon 2020 for Innovation projects: How to obtain Horizon 2020 funds for your European research projects?Paris 11 July 2016 - 12 July 2016
HORIZON 2020 Management & Reporting: Administrative and financial management of HORIZON 2020 contractsParis 13 July 2016