Home > Advanced Search
Eu fund and call for proposals for local development
The programmes listed are linked with the policy for territorial cohesion and cooperation between regional bodies.
The purpose of these policies is to strengthen economic, social and territorial cohesion by reducing disparities between the levels of development of regions and countries in the European Union.
Reducing disparities requires a cohesion policy promoting constant improvements in competitiveness and employment. By co-financing infrastructure projects, developing the information society, accelerating the transfer of know-how, supporting investments in people and stimulating cross-border cooperation, the Directorate General for Regional Policy helps regions that are less prosperous or are suffering from structural problems to improve competitiveness and to achieve a faster rate of economic development in a sustainable way.
The Community strategic guidelines are an important part of the cohesion policy. On the basis of the strategic guidelines, the Member States draw up their cohesion policy priorities.
Although the Structural Funds are part of the Community budget, the way they are spent is based on a system of shared responsibility between the European Commission and Member State authorities:
- the Commission negotiates and approves the development programmes proposed by the Member States, and allocates resources,
- the Member States and their regions manage the programmes, implement them by selecting projects, then control and assess them,
- the Commission monitors the programme, commits and pays out approved expenditure and verifies the control systems.
The Community strategic guidelines contribute also to the realisation of other Community priorities, such as those deriving from the EU 2020 strategy. They are mainly concerned with investment, jobs, knowledge and innovation, territorial cohesion and cooperation.
The following list provides you with all the European funds available in the field of local development:
Download the whole documents EU Funds for local development
- 57 EU Funds to download
- 7 Calls for proposals to consult
- Online assistance of our experts
- 2 factsheets for free
+33 1 42 54 60 64
64 European subsidies and calls for proposals available for local development
- RIGHTS, EQUALITY AND CITIZENSHIP PROGRAMME
- DCI - DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION INSTRUMENT (1)
- ERDF - URBAN INNOVATIVE ACTIONS
- IPA II - INSTRUMENT FOR PRE-ACCESSION ASSISTANCE
- CAP - COMMON AGRICULTURAL POLICY
- ERDF - (1.) EUROPEAN REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT FUND
- CEB - COUNCIL OF EUROPE DEVELOPMENT BANK - SECTORS OF ACT...
EIDHR - Country-Based Support Scheme Budget 20...
IEV - Climate for Cities in the Southern Neighb...
EDF - CONTRIBUTION TO IMPROVING FOOD AND NUTRIT...
EIDHR - Country Based Support Scheme for Kyrgyz...
DCI - Climate Change and Integrated Coastal Zon...
Training and Seminar
Improve your skills
The essential tools
Experts at your disposal
keywords and definitions
All information for your european project on for local development
Currently, partnership consultations and deliberations within dedicated committees ar...