Home > Advanced Search
Eu funds for for small and medium enterprise
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) are potentially the most dynamic sector of the economy. Their growth is key for the overall economic well-being.
The European Commission offers several programmes and measures in place to promote SME growth.
The promotion of SME growth is part of all sectorial EU policies. Non-sectorial policies are brought together in the multi-annual programme (MAP ) for enterprise and entrepreneurship.
From 2007 onwards, the MAP will be followed up by the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme (EIP), which is part of the "Competitiveness and Innovation framework Programme (CIP)" 2007-2013.
The following list gives you all the european funds available in the field of SME measures:
There is 38 European subsidies and calls for proposals avaible for for small and medium enterprise
- EaSI - Employment and Social Innovation (20...
- HORIZON 2020
- ERDF - European Regional Development Fund
- EU - JAPAN - CENTRE
- COSME - Entrepreneurship
- EaSI - Microfinance and social entrepreneur...
- ERASMUS PLUS - ETY Strand - Key action 2 - ...
- COSME - Access to finance for SMEs
- COSME - Framework conditions for competiti...
- COSME - Access to markets
- HORIZON 2020 - PIL 6 - Access to risk finance
- EU GATEWAY PROGRAMME
- ERDF- Investment for growth and jobs goal
- EDF - Improving the competitiveness and sustainabili...
- Industrial relations and social dialogue - Improving...
- DCI - NSA-LA - Non-State Actors & Local Authorities ...
- IPA - Improving Social Integration and Employability...
- Selection of six model demonstrator regions to recei...
- HORIZON 2020 - KICs call for proposals - 2014
- COSME - Enterprise Europe Network - 2015-2020
- HORIZON 2020 - Societal challenges - Innovation in S...
- HORIZON 2020 - Industrial leadership - Innovation in...
- ETP - EU Executive Training Programme in Japan and K...
All information for your european project on for small and medium enterprise
The Publication of the winter edition of the Panorama magazine dedicated to the cohesion policy marks the oppor...
Definition of words frequently used for EU Grants