Home > Advanced Search
Eu fund and call for proposals for small and medium enterprises
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) are potentially the most dynamic sector of the economy. Their growth is a key element for the overall economic well-being.
The European Commission offers several programmes and measures to sustain SME growth.
The promotion of SME growth is part of all sectorial EU policies. Non-sectorial policies are brought together in the multi-annual programme (MAP) for enterprise and entrepreneurship.
The following list provides you with all the European funds available in the field of SME’s.:
Download the whole documents EU Funds for small and medium enterprises
- 46 EU Funds to download
- 4 Calls for proposals to consult
- Online assistance of our experts
- 2 factsheets for free
+33 1 42 54 60 64
50 European subsidies and calls for proposals available for small and medium enterprises
- EU-JAPAN CENTRE
- ERDF - (1.) EUROPEAN REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT FUND
- EASI - (1.) EMPLOYMENT AND SOCIAL INNOVATION
- HORIZON 2020 - CROSS-CUTTING ACTIVITIES (FOCUS AREAS)
- COSME - (1.)
- HORIZON 2020
- ENI - EU Support to Improved Technical and Mana...
- COSME - Improving SMEs' access to public
- ENI - Supporting Civil Society Organisations an...
- Horizon 2020 - EIT - 2016 Call for Knowledge an...
Training and Seminar
Improve your skills
The essential tools
Experts at your disposal
keywords and definitions
All information for your european project on for small and medium enterprises
Most downloaded documents
EU funds training in London: How to apply to European grants?London 06 July 2016 - 08 July 2016
Horizon 2020 for Innovation projects: How to obtain Horizon 2020 funds for your European research projects?Paris 11 July 2016 - 12 July 2016
HORIZON 2020 Management & Reporting: Administrative and financial management of HORIZON 2020 contractsParis 13 July 2016