Home > Advanced Search
Eu fund and call for proposals for small and medium enterprises
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) are potentially the most dynamic sector of the economy. Their growth is a key element for the overall economic well-being.
The European Commission offers several programmes and measures to sustain SME growth.
The promotion of SME growth is part of all sectorial EU policies. Non-sectorial policies are brought together in the multi-annual programme (MAP) for enterprise and entrepreneurship.
The following list provides you with all the European funds available in the field of SME’s.:
Download the whole documents EU Funds for small and medium enterprises
- 55 EU Funds to download
- 7 Calls for proposals to consult
- Online assistance of our experts
- 2 factsheets for free
+33 1 42 54 60 64
62 European subsidies and calls for proposals available for small and medium enterprises
- COSME - (1.)
- ACP PROGRAMME (1.) (2014-2020)
- HORIZON 2020
- EU-JAPAN CENTRE
- ERDF - (1.) EUROPEAN REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT FUND
- EASI - (1.) EMPLOYMENT AND SOCIAL INNOVATION
- EASI - Information and training measures for wo...
- EASI - Activities in the field of undeclared wo...
- Copernicus - Copernicus Incubation Programme - ...
- FRAMEWORK PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT - Representatio...
- IPA II - Enhancement of Business Environment an...
Training and Seminar
Improve your skills
The essential tools
Experts at your disposal
keywords and definitions
All information for your european project on for small and medium enterprises
Given that the exit of the United Kingdom from the ...
Most downloaded documents
HORIZON 2020 Management & Reporting: Administrative and financial management of HORIZON 2020 contractsBrussels 23 February 2017 - 24 February 2017
Marie Curie grants: How to successfully apply for Marie Curie fellowships?Paris 10 April 2017
EU funds from the European Commission: How to apply ?Brussels 17 May 2017 - 18 May 2017