Home > Advanced Search
Eu fund and call for proposals for small and medium enterprise
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) are potentially the most dynamic sector of the economy. Their growth is key for the overall economic well-being.
The European Commission offers several programmes and measures in place to promote SME growth.
The promotion of SME growth is part of all sectorial EU policies. Non-sectorial policies are brought together in the multi-annual programme (MAP ) for enterprise and entrepreneurship.
From 2007 onwards, the MAP will be followed up by the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme (EIP), which is part of the "Competitiveness and Innovation framework Programme (CIP)" 2007-2013.
The following list gives you all the european funds available in the field of SME measures:
Most downloaded documents
+33 1 42 54 60 64
53 European subsidies and calls for proposals available for small and medium enterprise
- ERDF - (1.) EUROPEAN REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT FUND
- EASI - (1.) EMPLOYMENT AND SOCIAL INNOVATION
- HORIZON 2020 - CROSS-CUTTING ACTIVITIES (FOCUS AREAS)
- COSME - (1.)
- EU-JAPAN CENTRE
- HORIZON 2020
- ENI - Enhancing Innovation and Growth in the So...
- ENI - EASTERN PARTNERSHIP - EaP CSF RE-GRANTING...
- ERASMUS FOR YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS - 2016
- DCI - Poverty Reduction through Inclusive and S...
- Horizon 2020 - EIT - 2016 Call for Knowledge an...
Training and Seminar
Improve your skills
The essential tools
Experts at your disposal
keywords and definitions
All information for your european project on for small and medium enterprise
EU funds training in London: How to apply to European grants?London 21 January 2016 - 22 January 2016
EU funds from the European Commission: How to apply ?Brussels 24 February 2016 - 25 February 2016
Reporting & Management: How to successfully manage a 2014-2020 EU funded project?Brussels 26 February 2016