Home > Youth
EU Grants: Youth
Programmes for youth born after extensive consultation at national and European level, and following the White Paper "A new impetus for European youth" of November 21, 2001. The main objective of this paper was to propose a new framework for cooperation between different actors in the field of youth to involve young people in decisions that affect them.
The adoption of the European Youth Pact by the European Council in March 2005 coincides with the end of the first cycle of implementing the White Paper. Measures and actions proposed in this pact were based on European strategies for employment and social inclusion as well as the programme "Education and Training 2010", the main objective is to improve instruction , training, mobility, employability and social inclusion of young Europeans, while facilitating the reconciliation of family and professional life.
To manage a portion of the community programmes, the Commission established an executive agency in 2005 in the field of education, audiovisual and culture.
Today, there is a program for 2014-2020 Youth in Action, which aims to continue and strengthen action and cooperation of the European Union within the framework of "Youth" program from the period 2000 to 2006.
The program has five objectives, which are divided into specific objectives. The general objectives are:
- To promote the active citizenship of young people
- Develop young people's solidarity
- To promote mutual understanding between youth from different countries
- Improve the quality of support systems for youth activities and capacities of civil society organizations in the field of youth
- To promote European cooperation in the field of youth
- Youth for Europe
- European Voluntary Service
- Youth in the World
- System Youth support
- Support for European cooperation in the youth sector
European funding programs available for Youth:
- The Comenius program is available for all stakeholders in school education, from kindergarten to high school. It is intended for educational institutions. Comenius is part of the education and training throughout life (2014-2020), which supports projects and activities to enhance exchanges, cooperation and mobility between education systems and training within the EU.
- Eurydice is an exchange programme between regions in Europe that allows 18 to 30 years old people into paid internships of three to seven months in a company abroad. Its purpose is to enable young people to gain work experience while improving their language skills.
- Youth in action programme is the EU Programme for young people aged 15-28 (in some cases 13-30). It aims to inspire a sense of active citizenship, solidarity and tolerance among young Europeans and to involve them in shaping the Union's future.
Download the whole documents EU Funds for youth
- 57 EU Funds to download
- 6 Calls for proposals to consult
- Online assistance of our experts
- 2 factsheets for free
+33 1 42 54 60 64
63 European subsidies and calls for proposals available for youth
- ERDF - URBAN INNOVATIVE ACTIONS
- ERASMUS PLUS
- EUROPEAN YOUTH FOUNDATION
- EUROPE FOR CITIZENS
- EIDHR - EUROPEAN INSTRUMENT FOR DEMOCRACY AND HUMAN RIGHT...
- CREATIVE EUROPE - (1.)
- FRUITS AND VEGETABLES - AID SCHEME FOR THE SUPPLY OF FRUI...
EIDHR/CBSS - Uzbekistan - 2019
DCI - EU 4 Youth Empowerment - Lebanon - 2019
DCI - Civil society organisations and local aut...
REC - Call for proposals to promote the effecti...
REC - Restricted call for proposals to support ...
Training and Seminar
Improve your skills
The essential tools
Experts at your disposal
keywords and definitions
All information for your european project on for youth
Horizon 2020 for Innovation projects: How to obtain Horizon 2020 funds for your European research projects?Paris 02 December 2019 - 03 December 2019
European public procurement: How to write bids for EU public tenders?Paris 30 July 2032
Project lobbying: How to build your external cooperation partners network and mobilise it?Paris 31 July 2032