Home > Training EU funds 2014 - 2020 from the European Commission: How to apply ?
Training EU funds 2014 - 2020 from the European Commission: How to apply ?Become a European Project Practitioner and get successfully trained to the new 2014-2020 EU funding programmes. Build your project in accordance with the European Commission's rules
Content of the training
Who should attend?For all projects leaders from public, private and non-profit sector. The participation does not require any specific skill. It is addressed to everyone who is aimed at being actively involved in the development and implementation of new European projects.
Why this training?EU funds are used for direct access by a small circle of practitioners, though these grants are a real opportunity for the financing of all projects with a European dimension. Mastering EU funding techniques ensures a valuable skill for your career and is essential for the development of your organisation leverage.
|Deepen your knowledge on:|
- The new architecture of the 2014-2020 funding programmes,
- The operating system and rules for participation in the programmes
A practical methodology on:
- The project conception according to the expectations of the managing authorities and the key instruments,
- The setting-up and formalisation of a partnership,
- The setting-up of an estimated eligible budget,
- The formalisation of the grant application,
- The method and criteria of the selection
FormatTwo days to understand European funding programmes and master the funding application methodology. Case studies and practical exercices will enable you to apply the methodology learnt during the training.
Contact usour experts will answer
► +33 1 42 54 60 64
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do I register for a training session?
- Where are the seminars located?
- How to organise a tailored-made training session?
- Are the training sessions delivered in different languages?
EU ExpertsLorraine de Bouchony