Tailored training sessions
This training designed for your organisation is held on the date and the city of your choice. An appointment with your customer service officer to create a training corresponding to your needs and gols as well as to your projects and your internal culture!
How to set up a tailored training?
Stage 1 - Context analysis and learning objectives to be achieved
The customer service officer assists in evaluating your needs and in designing the desired training method and scheme
Stage 2 – Definition of the offer: pedagogical programme and financial quotationWe design a training offer matching your needs and a practical recommendation
Stage 3 – Confirmation and running of the training
Etape 4 - After the course:Each attendee benefits from a subscription to our Eurofunding European programmes database and our funding alerts on calls for proposal.
Adapted to your issues, the tailored training is a relevant tool to transfer efficiently and in practical terms to your team the required skills for your European projects.
- The Civilitas Foundation
Very useful training, The trainer was very skilled professional. Thanks!
A. Darbinyan - Programs Development Director
- Airbus Opérations S.A.S
Extensive training with a very competent trainer in the field.
S.Pereira - Intercultural Programs Director
- International Council of Sport
I highly appreciate to participate at the course because I have learnt a lot ! I would recommend this course to all who are not knowing to handle an EC application.
Constance Zinkler - Member of International Council of Sport Science
- Tacso Albania:I very much enjoyed this training. It helped me to consolidate my knowledge and also provided me some fine details, that I wasn't able to get from self-deduction.
Pasko Genci - Resident Advisor
- University of Aberdeen
I founded the training suited all my rquirements for my forthcoming financial management of an EU project. The trainer was very well experienced and took time to answer and explain all my questions.
Shona Christie - Business Manager
- 18 years of expertise in dealing with project leaders' concerns and grants issues
- 7 800 people trained, from more than 80 countries (Europe and worldwide), who have deepened their skills through the 14 modules offered
- More than 50 training sessions per year carried out throughout Europe by specialists of European projects
- Comprehensive training courses made by European Funding experts
- Programmes Tailor-made and solutions customised for your training needs, in English, French, Polish or Dutch
- An interactive platform open to participants after each session
EU ExpertsLorraine de Bouchony
Next training sessions
Reporting & Management: How to successfully manage an EU funded project?
20 February 2019
Horizon 2020 for Innovation projects: How to obtain Horizon 2020 funds for your European research projects?
23 April 2019 - 24 April 2019
European public procurement: How to write bids for EU public tenders?
30 July 2032
Welcomeurope training catalogue 2019 -- download for free