All organizations concerned by research in the EU Member States can participate to the FP6. The candidate countries will be treated as the Member States. The FP6 associated countries like the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) et some other third countries are eligible and so they can obtain co-financing from the programme. The other third countries , the MED countries, the NIS countries are particularly concerned in the programme: International Cooperationâ€. Moreover, those countries can participate to the FP6 without receive any common fund.
Several instruments will serve the participation to different thematic and specific programmes. With the FP6 new instruments have been created to fund the projects:
European Research Council - Budget: 7.4 billion EUR (2007 - 2013)
Training and career development of researchers - Budget: 4,7 billion EUR (2007 - 2013)
Building the knowledge economy - Budget: 4.2 billion EUR (2007 - 2013)
Fifth Specific prgoramme dedicated to nuclear research- Budget: 2.7 billion EUR (2007 - 2013)
FP7 has some key differences to earlier EU research programmes, including:
Activites supported under FP7 are implemented through several types of action or categories of projects, called funding schemes.
+33 1 42 54 60 64
Marine Rossi at
33 (0)1 42 54 60 64
- The Civilitas Foundation
Very useful training, The trainer was very skilled professional. Thanks!
A. Darbinyan - Programs Development Director
- Airbus Opérations S.A.S
Extensive training with a very competent trainer in the field.
S.Pereira - Intercultural Programs Director
- International Council of Sport
I highly appreciate to participate at the course because I have learnt a lot ! I would recommend this course to all who are not knowing to handle an EC application.
Constance Zinkler - Member of International Council of Sport Science
- Tacso Albania: I very much enjoyed this training. It helped me to consolidate my knowledge and also provided me some fine details, that I wasn't able to get from self-deduction.
Pasko Genci - Resident Advisor
- University of Aberdeen
I founded the training suited all my rquirements for my forthcoming financial management of an EU project. The trainer was very well experienced and took time to answer and explain all my questions.
Shona Christie - Business Manager
EU ExpertsLorraine de Bouchony
EU ExpertsMireille van der Graaf
EU ExpertsValérie Buisine
Next training sessions
Funds for Candidate Countries: How to obtain grants from the Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance (IPA)?
22 May 2014 - 23 May 2014
EU funds from the European Commission: How to apply ?
10 June 2014 - 11 June 2014
Reporting & Management: How to successfully manage a 2014-2020 EU funded project?
12 June 2014
Welcomeurope trainings are:
- 12 years of expertise in dealing with project leaders' concerns and grants issues
- 7 800 people trained, from more than 80 countries (Europe and worldwide), who have deepened their skills through the 14 modules offered
- More than 50 training sessions per year carried out throughout Europe by specialists of European projects
- Comprehensive training courses made by European Funding experts
- Programmes Tailor-made and solutions customised for your training needs, in English, French, Polish or Dutch
- An interactive platform open to participants after each session