What you need to know about the European neighbourhood instrument
All the main caracteristics of the european neighbourhood instrument can be found below. Lire_La_Suite
All the main caracteristics of the european neighbourhood instrument can be found below.
What it is?
The European neighbourhood instrument programme aims at promoting enhanced political cooperation and progressive economic integration between the Union and the partner countries and, in particular, the implementation of partnership and cooperation agreements, association agreements.
What is it for?
The general objectives are:
- Promoting human rights and fundamental freedoms, the rule of law, principles of equality, establishing deep and sustainable democracy, promoting good governance and developing a thriving civil society including social partners
- Achieving progressive integration into the Union internal market and enhanced sector and cross-sectoral co-operation
- Creating conditions for well managed mobility of people and promotion of people-to-people contacts
- Support sustainable and inclusive development in all aspects
- Promoting confidence building and other measures contributing to security and the prevention and settlement of conflicts
How to participate?
Entites established in non-G20 countries that are recipients of the Official Development Aid are eligible for funding under this instrument. Please check the DAC list of ODA recipients.
Definition of words frequently used for EU Grants