2014 RegioStars Awards are launchedJanuary 11, 2013
Funding Scheme: 2013-01-11
The Regional Policy DG of the European Commission has just launched the 2014 RegioStars Prize. Awarded, as part of the Regions for Economic Change initiative and dedicated at the identification, dissemination and communication of good, innovative practices.These prices are financed through the EU’s Cohesion policy.
The application process for the 2014 RegioStars Awards is now open. The Award Categories for 2014 are:
1. SMART GROWTH: SME innovation
2. SUSTAINABLE GROWTH: Green growth and jobs through Bio-economy
3. INCLUSIVE GROWTH: Creating jobs for the young generation
4. CITYSTAR: Investment projects in sustainable urban public transport
5. Major Investment Projects: Energy efficiency and the low carbon economy
Applications should be sent by 19 April 2013 to the electronic address REGIO-STARS@ec.europa.eu . The selected finalists will have the opportunity to showcase their projects before an independent jury during the eleventh annual European Week of Regions and Cities – OPEN DAYS 2013. The Award ceremony itself will take place in Brussels in early 2014.
Url description: European Commission Press