Advanced technologies industry top meetingMarch 13, 2014
Pgm2014 2020: Yes
This event takes place during the Greek Presidency of the European Council and is the meeting place for the whole international industrial technologies community.
More than 1500 delegates from 50 countries are expected to attend the conference & exhibition.
The conference, which focus on nanotechnology, biotechnology, advanced materials and new production technologies, offers opportunities for developing valuable research and industry collaborations, and showcases cutting-edge research, latest innovations and rising companies from all around Europe.
Main topics are:
– European and global developments in the high-tech arena
– Re-industrialisation and regional development in Europe
– Technological and entrepreneurial opportunities especially for the Balkan and Mediterranean states
– Opportunities in Horizon 2020 in the field of enabling technologies
– Cutting-edge research, latest innovations and rising companies