Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Local development
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This Call for Proposals aims to promote value chains that foster Micro, Small and
Medium size enterprises to contribute to poverty reduction through income generation and employment opportunities in the rural areas of Mozambique.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Integration of smallholders in value chains and market access
– Agri-business development and strengthening
– Increase of agricultural productivity
– Quality improvements of agricultural production
– Potential impact on poverty reduction and locally added value: to increase income of small holders,number of small and medium enterprises, employment creation
– Proven community and/or farmer group commitment
– Availability of business plans to ensure the sustainability of the action
Among financed actions
– Promotion of market and price information systems
– Facilitation of access to finance
– Technical assistance and extension services
– Field demonstrations