Sectors: Citizenship, Local development, Services
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation
Regions: Candidate countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries : Turkish Cypriot community
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposal aims to improve the living standards of the citizens living in the northern part of Cyprus.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Lot 1 : Support to Urban Local Communities : support to initiatives to increase efficiency and quality of services in local communities in the northern part of Cyprus with population more than 15,000 people.
– Lot 2 : Support to Rural Local Communities : Support to initiatives to increase efficiency and quality of services in local communities in the rural area of the northern part of Cyprus with population less than 15,000 people.
– Waste management services
– Cleaning and environmental services
– Social services targeting elderly, women, children and youth
– Stray animals management services
– Pest control services
– Capacity building and strengthening of management structures
Among financed actions
– Explicitly explain how the action will contribute to increase the efficiency and the quality of the services delivered to citizens.
– Be based on a detailed analysis of the current situation of the services to be improved, including an assessment of the relevant elements of the targeted services: definition, scope, covered area, service level, human resources, costs, Own Source Revenues, etc. Proposals should contain a projection of the evolution of the service in time as a result of the action
– Provide a detailed assessment of the current situation regarding the services to be improved, clearly indicating the definition of the service, its scope, the area to be covered, the expected service level, the human resources allocated, the current costs estimations and the Own Source Revenues that are sustaining the services now.
– Provide a clear, articulated and comprehensive strategy to make the targeted services compliant with EU standards and regulations.