Sectors: Co-op & Development, Innovation, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Training centres
Regions: Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean country : Algeria
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of this call for proposals is to support the efforts of the Algerian Government in its fight against the school drop-out and marginalization of young people under 18 years of age.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Reduce the number of out-of-school and marginalized youth
– The reintegration into the education system of under-18s who have dropped out of school and the prevention of dropping out of school, together with the Ministry of Education;
– The integration into the labor market of young people between the ages of 15 and 18 who in conjunction with the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Training and professional Education
Among financed actions
– Design and implementation of action plans for capacity building of stakeholders and selected partners
– Establishment of platforms for local partnerships between relevant actors