Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Employment, Information, Local development, Trade
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Civil Society Organisations, Corporations, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU member states
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: Consumers, Health, Agriculture and Food Executive Agency (CHAFEA)
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
AGRI – Restoring market conditions – simple programmes – 2020
Funds for: enhancing the competitiveness of the Union agricultural sector
Priorities and funded actions:
* Increase awareness of the merits of Union agricultural products and of the high standards applicable to the production methods in the Union;
* Increase the competitiveness and consumption of Union agricultural products and certain food products and to raise their profile both inside and outside the Union;
* Increase the awareness and recognition of Union quality schemes;
* Increase the market share of Union agricultural products and certain food products, specifically focusing on those markets in third countries that have the highest growth potential;
* Restore normal market conditions in the event of serious market disturbance, loss of consumer confidence or other specific problems.
Amongst financed actions
* Promotion and information provision actions may notably consist of the following activities, eligible under this call:
1. Management of the project
2. Public relations
– PR activities
– Press events
3. Website, social media
– Website setup, updating, maintenance
– Social media (accounts setup, regular posting)
– Other (mobile apps, e-learning platforms, webinars, etc.)
– Outdoor – Cinema
5. Communication tools
– Publications, media kits, promotional merchandise
– Promotional videos
– Stands at trade fairs
– Seminars, workshops, B2B meetings, trainings for trade/cooks, activities in schools
– Restaurant weeks
– Sponsorship of events
– Study trips to Europe
7. Point-of-sale (POS) promotion
– Tasting days
– Other: promotion in retailers’ publications, POS advertising
* This call is an open call for proposals.
* Initial duration of the action: The co-financed action (information provision/promotion programmes) shall be implemented over a period of one year
– Be legal persons or other entities which do not have a legal personality under the applicable national law
– Applications from the following organisations and bodies are eligible, as referred to in Article 7(1) of Regulation (EU) No 1144/2014:
> trade or inter-trade organisations, established in a Member State and representative of the sector or sectors concerned in that Member State, and in particular the interbranch organisations;
> producer organisations or associations of producer organisations;
> agri-food sector bodies the objective and activity of which is to provide information on, and to promote agricultural products and which have been entrusted, by the Member State concerned, with a clearly defined public service mission in this area; those bodies must have been legally established in the Member State in question at least two years prior to the date of the call for proposals
– The abovementioned proposing organisations may submit a proposal provided that they are representative of the sector or product concerned by the proposal:
> trade or inter-trade organisation, established in a Member State (under some conditions);
> a producer organisation or an association of producer organisations;
> an agri-food sector body.
* The action must take place in an EU member state.