Sectors: Human Rights, Humanitarian, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for Proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
WE funding – Aid Programme for the Turkish Cypriot community
Funds for: Eradicating trafficking in Human in the northern part of Cyprus
Main beneficiaries CSOs, local community
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for:Eradicating trafficking in Human in the northern part of Cyprus
Main beneficiaries: International organisations, CSOs, local community
Priorities and funded actions:
– Preventing Human trafficking and raising awareness;
– Improving victims’ access to rights;
– Increasing knowledge of and effective and coordinated response to all forms of trafficking in Human beings
– Identifying, protecting and assisting victims of trafficking;
– Stepping up the prevention of trafficking in Human beings;
– Increased prosecution of traffickers;
– Enhanced coordination and cooperation among key actors and policy coherence;
– Increased knowledge of and effective response to emerging concerns related to all forms of trafficking in Human beings
Among financed actions
– Seminars with key stakeholders;
– Awareness-raising campaign regarding the risks of illegal work and risks of trafficking;
– Cross-cutting activities such as psychosocial support training and advocacy training for the staff and volunteers of the organizations;
– Training courses for local operators