Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, SME Policy, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Asia, Developing countries, European Union, Gulf countries, Latin America, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is: Poverty reduction through more inclusive and sustainable economic growth in Latin America.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve the productivity of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) in Latin America
– Connecting MSMES in business linkages
– Improving MSMEs productivity and competitiveness
– Strengthening institutional capacity of participating Business Membership Organisations (BMOs)
– improving the market for business development services (BDS) in the target zones
Among financed actions
– Develop standardisation processes (non-industrial)
– Set-up quality management systems
– Develop human resources
– Provide technical assistance for carrying out needs analyses, incorporation of innovation processes and innovating management techniques/methods
– Assess introduction/use of new technologies
– Training activities
– Activities promoting the exchange of experiences