Sectors: Information, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, SMEs
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
All EU Member States except Denmark
The action should take place in Algeria, The Gambia, Guinea Conakry, Ivory Coast, Niger, Mali, Morocco, Senegal or Tunisia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: Supporting information to prevent irregular migration
Main beneficiaries: public bodies, international organisations
Priorities and funded actions:
– To provide trusted, factual, balanced information on the risks of irregular migration – during the journey (dangers of migrating irregularly) and after arrival (hardship of living in the EU irregularly and return), as well as on relevant legal alternatives of migration and on economic opportunities of staying in the country of origin;
– To empower credible voices in countering migrant smugglers’ narratives on irregular migration and the diasporas’ narratives on living irregularly in the EU;
– To strengthen multi-stakeholder cooperation between actors such as civil society organisations, researchers, media outlets, local state actors, diaspora and where relevant other stakeholders;
– To enhance the sustainability of communication activities and results of the campaign
– Preparatory research;
– Tailored communication strategy;
– Production and implementation of the communication campaign;
– Monitoring and evaluation of the results and impact of the campaign;
– Strategy for the sustainability of the campaign activities
Among financed actions
– Preparatory research necessary to properly identify target audience(s), its(their) characteristics, motivations, information needs and gaps as well as media access and consumption;
– Development of a tailored communication strategy;
– Creation, production, implementation and dissemination of the campaign in the language of the country/audience addressed by the project, but also, when relevant, in English and/or French;
– Activities used as catalyst for communication actions and helping to amplify the communication campaign messages