Sectors: Citizenship, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
All EU Member States, with the exception of Denmark
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: to contribute to the efficient management of migration flows and to the implementation, strengthening and development of a common Union approach to asylum and immigration
Main beneficiaries: public bodies, non-public not-for-profit organisation, for-profit private entities if they work on a non-profit basis (real cost recovery) or international organisations
Priorities and funded actions:
– AMIF-2018-AG-INTE-1: Local and regional integration networks;
– AMIF-2018-AG-INTE-2: Legal migration projects with third countries;
– AMIF-2018-AG-INTE-3: Support to victims of trafficking in human beings;
– AMIF-2018-AG-INTE-4: Care for migrant minors, including unaccompanied minors;
– AMIF-2018-AG-INTE-5: Engagement of diaspora communities on awareness raising
For more informations, click here