Sectors: Energy, Health, Innovation, New technologies, Research
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, Latin America, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mercosur: Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to promote the development of projects that contribute to poverty reduction through the development of biotechnological applications in the areas of health and bioenergy without hampering food safety.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote the interaction between research and development groups from the 4 Mercosur countries and at least a European one with the productive sector in the fields of health and bioenergy
– To foster the development of new technologies in the fields of health and bioenergy
– To improve the competitiveness of biotechnology companies in Mercosur
– To foster the the development of human resources and the complementarity of technological capacities
– To promote technology transfer in the productive sector for the developement of products and services
Lot 1 “Health”
– Infectious diseases
– New strategies for diagnosis
– Construction of technological plateforms in the area of health
– Type 2 diabetes
– Chronic inflammations and autoimmune diseases
Lot 2 “Bioenergy and biofuels”
– Biomass : prospecting, development, adaptation and improvement of non-traditional crops used for the production of bioenergies
– Biomass: adaptation and improvement of traditional crops used for the production of bioenergies
– Bionergy production proces: genetic engineering, bioprospecting
Among financed actions
– Technical assistance
– Exchange of good practices
– Information, communication