Sectors: Culture - Media, Environment, Information, Local development, New technologies, Public Management, Research, Tourism, Town planning
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, Schools, Universities
Regions: Asia, Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, New Independant States, Switzerland
Category: Call for entries
Additional info regions:
* Countries eligible for the EU Prize:
– EEA Countries: Iceland, Norway
– Balkans: Bosnia and Herzegovina
– Candidate countries: Albania, FYROM, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey
– European Union countries
* Countries eligible for the Europa Nostra Awards only:
– New independent states: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine
– Balkans: Kosovo
– Asia: the Russian Federation
– Andorra, the Holy See, Liechtenstein, Monaco, San Marino
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for entries aims to recognise the excellence and dedication by architects, craftsmen, cultural heritage experts, volunteers, schools, local communities, heritage owners and the media.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To award up to 30 remarkable heritage projects and initiatives
– 1. Conservation
Outstanding achievements in the conservation, enhancement and adaptation to new uses of cultural heritage
– 2. Research and Digitization
Outstanding research and digitization projects which lead to tangible effects in the conservation and enhancement of cultural heritage in Europe
– 3. Dedicated Service by Individuals or Organisations
Open to individuals or organisations whose contributions over a long period of time demonstrate excellence in the protection, conservation and enhancement of cultural heritage in Europe and far exceeding normal expectations in the given context
– 4. Education, Training and Awareness-Raising
Outstanding initiatives related to education, training and awareness-raising in the field of tangible and/or intangible cultural heritage to promote and/or to contribute to the sustainable development of the environment