Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Economy - Finances, Employment, Energy, Environment, Industry, Information, Innovation, Local development, New technologies, Public Management, SME Policy, Social Affairs, Transport
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for experts
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for experts aims to select organisations to join the recently established structured dialogue group of experts on the European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF). The group of experts will bring together umbrella organisations representing their partners at EU level and having a specific interest in the European Structural and Investment Funds.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support the work of the Commission as regards the development of cohesion policy, the policy of rural development, the Common Fisheries Policy and the integrated maritime policy in different areas of expertise
– To assist the Commission on questions relating to the implementation of support from the ESI Funds
– To monitor the evolution of policy in the field of partnership and multi-level governance
– To exchange experience and good practice in this field
– Associations representing regional, local, urban and other public authorities
– Economic and social partners
– Bodies representing civil society, such as environmental partners, non-governmental organisations, and bodies responsible for promoting social inclusion, gender equality and non-discrimination