Sectors: Any fields
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for expression of interests
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Parliament
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The present call for expression of interest aims at recruting Research Administrators in the field of parliamentary research.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To recrute Research Administrators in the field of parliamentary research
The FG IV contract staff members will carry out, on the basis of the programmes drawn up and the priorities set by parliamentary bodies and their superiors, the following tasks:
– answer specific requests for information, analysis and research in respect of European Union policies made by individual Members or groups of Members or by a parliamentary body, in particular by drawing up appropriate notes,
– provide content relating to those policies for Parliament’s external and in-house websites,
– liaise with counterpart services in the other European Union institutions and with external think tanks and research institutes
– candidates’ professional experience,
– their academical publications
– the holding of relevant diplomas in light of the fields covered by the posts.
– The names of 180 candidates for this call that fit the selction requirements and that have obtained the highest number of points by the selection procedure will enter in the database.
– If a contract becomes available, the recruiting services will consult the database and issue invitations to those candidates whose profiles most closely match the requirements of the post in question. These candidates will be asked to sit a drafting test and attend an interview in English, French or German (language 2).
– On the basis of the outcome of the drafting test and the interview, candidates may be offered a post.