Sectors: Education - Training, Information, Justice - Security, Research, Town planning, Transport, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support actions that contribute to improve road safety for vulnerable road users, children, elderly people and young drivers.
Priorities and funded actions:
Priorities (non exhaustive list)
– The new urban mobility patterns with an increased presence of cycling
– The adaptation of the infrastructure environment to an ageing population, be it as drivers, cyclists or pedestrians
– The education of children concerning road safety, in particular when walking and cycling
– The awareness and behaviour of the general driving population concerning vulnerable users, children, elderly people
– The awareness for children and elderly people challenge
– The prevention of distraction as a cause of traffic accidents amongst children and young drivers
– The safe integration of vulnerable users, children and elderly people on urban mobility
– The reduction of young and novice drivers’ fatalities and serious injuries on the road
Among financed actions
– Implementation and dissemination of good practices
– Implementation of innovative measures
– Development of road safety campaigns, which may also include organisation of events, e.g. lectures, conferences, workshops
– Cooperation activities
– Training activities
– Activities aiming at the creation and improving of networks, exchanges of good practices