Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Information
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Civil Society Organisations, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Media and cultural organisations, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for Proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CAP – IMCAP – Information Measures relating to the Common Agricultural Policy Programme (IMCAP) – 2020
Funds for: funding projects which promote the European Common Agricultural Policy (CAP)
Priorities and funded actions:
* To fund projects which promote the European Common Agricultural Policy (CAP)
– Showing the benefits of the CAP to Europe, European farmers and European citizens;
– Addressing misperceptions and disinformation about European agriculture and the CAP;
– Using facts and backed up with data with a view to raising public awareness on the relevance of EU support to agriculture and rural development through the CAP;
– Showing the role of farming in society and promote the understanding of the enormous contribution which the EU agri-food sector provides to the wider EU economy;
– Addressing the sustainability of agriculture, focusing on the economic, environmental and social dimensions of the CAP
Among financed actions
– Information measures;
– Production and distribution of multimedia or audiovisual material;
– Web and social media campaigns;
– Media events;
– Conferences, seminars, workshops and studies on CAP-related issues
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: 12 months
– Be a legal entity established in an EU Member State (including overseas countries and territories (OCTs));
– Entities which do not have legal personality under the applicable national law may participate, provided that their representatives have the capacity to undertake legal obligations on their behalf, and offer guarantees for the protection of the EU financial interests equivalent to that offered by legal persons
-Actions must take place in the European Union