Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Environment, Health, Information, Local development, Trade
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CAP – Information measures relating to the Common Agricultural Policy (IMCAP-INFOME-2021)
Funds for: Building confidence within the EU and among all citizens, farmers and non-farmers alike, about the CAP’s role in ensuring economically, socially and environmentally sustainable agriculture
Priorities and funded actions:
* To address misperceptions and disinformation about European agriculture and the CAP using facts and backed up with data with a view to raising public awareness on the relevance of EU support to agriculture and rural development through the CAP.
Among financed actions
* production and distribution of multimedia or audiovisual material;
* web and social media outreach activities;
* media events;
* conferences, seminars, workshops and studies on CAP-related issues
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: maximum 12 months
– Legal entities established in an EU Member State (including overseas countries and territories (OCTs))
– Actions must take place in an EU Member State (multi-regional or national level), or in two or more Member States (EU level)