Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Environment, Information, Local development
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to build trust within the European Union and among all citizens, farmers and non-farmers alike.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To raise public awareness on the relevance of EU support to agriculture and rural development through the CAP;
– To engage with stakeholders (mainly farmers and other parties active in rural areas) in order to further communicate about the CAP to their constituencies, and to the wider public.
– To boost jobs, growth and investment in rural areas and the maintenance of viable rural communities throughout the EU;
– Meeting the EU’s 2030 climate and energy framework, particularly in terms of the potential for farming and forestry to play in climate adaptation and mitigation measures;
– Sustainable agricultural production that meets the twin requirements of ensuring food security and rural environmental protection, including with regard to water quality and quantity;
– To ensure a fair return to farmers from the agri-food chain to maintain the viability of European agricultural production and the future of the family farm model.
Among financed actions
– Information actions