Sectors: Innovation, New technologies, Telecommunications
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objectif of this call for proposals is to enable business registers to support the data model and the standard messages coming from BRIS, which may involve the upgrade of the existing business registers. This is particularly important for Member States that have less sophisticated or technologically outdated business registers.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Deploy and/or operate eDelivery access points (An eDelivery Access Point is an implementation of the AS4 messaging protocol according to the e-SENS Profile);
– Upgrade data exchange solutions (Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS), Open Source Software (OSS) and others) to support, and therefore fully comply with the technical specifications of a CEF eDelivery Access Point.
– Increase confidence in the European Single Market by ensuring a safer business environment for consumers, creditors and other business partners;
– Create a higher degree of legal certainty as to the information in the European business registers;
– Improve the performance of public administrations regarding cooperation between business registers in Europe in procedures for cross-border mergers, as well as the exchange of relevant information regarding companies and their branches.
Among financed actions
– Deploy access points and/or to operate access points;
– Deploy Service Metadata Publishers and/or to operate Service Metadata Publishers;
– Upgrade data exchange solutions (Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS), OpenSource Software (OSS) and other) to support, and therefore fully comply with, the CEF eDelivery standards.