Sectors: New technologies, Telecommunications
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for Proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
WE funding – CEF – Projects…
Funds for : Projects of common interest in the sector of telecommunication
Main beneficiaries: International organisations
Other beneficiaries: Joint undertakings, public or private undertaking or bodies
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for : Projects of common interest within the framework of the trans-European networks policy in the sector of telecommunication
Main beneficiaries: International organisations, joint undertakings, public or private undertaking or bodies
Priorities and funded actions:
– Objective 1: Capability development of national CSIRTs (Computer Security Incident Response Teams) designated by the Member States;
– Objective 2: Capability development of Operators of Essential Services (OES) and Digital Service Providers (DSP);
– Objective 3: Capability development in the area of cybersecurity to support Cooperative Connected and Automated Mobility in the public and private sectors, in particular for electric vehicles;
– Objective 4: Capability development of National Competent Authorities (NCAs) and Single Points of Contact (SPOCs);
– Objective 5: Capability development for public bodies established by national or European legislation in a Member State to meet European Union Policy objectives associated with Operational Level Cyber Security
Among financed actions
– Acquisition and operation of cybersecurity IT systems;
– Awareness campaigns and training courses;
– Risk management and auditing;
– Repositories of good practices