Sectors: Health, Innovation, New technologies, Telecommunications
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at facilitating the establishment of the infrastructure necessary for the Electronic Exchange of Social Security Information (EESSI) in the Member States and its connection to the central EESSI electronic communication (Core) platform.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Strengthen the protection of the social security rights of mobile citizens by automating at an optimal level the application of EC regulations on social security;
– Enable efficiency in the decision-making process for the actual calculation and payment of social security benefits to citizens who exercise mobility across Europe;
– Allow secure, efficient and verifiable data transfers for the citizens concerned.
Among financed actions
– Consultancy for project management, feasibility studies, assessment studies and deployment related to the EESSI software and overall EESSI implementation at national level;
– Acquisition of hardware (example: servers, networking devices, cabling) required by EESSI DSI, for the installation and connection of the Access Points or the RINA (Reference Implementation of a National Application);
– Acquisition of the infrastructure software licenses necessary for the installation, operation and connection of the EESSI Access Points to the Core platform.