Sectors: Energy, Innovation, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, Schools
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to enable projects of common interest to be prepared and implemented within the framework of the trans-European networks policy in the energy sector.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To increase competitiveness by promoting the further integration of the internal energy market and the interoperability of electricity and gas networks across borders
– To enhance Union security of energy supply
– To contribute to sustainable development and protection of the environment, inter alia by the integration of energy from renewable sources into the transmission network, and by the development of smart energy networks and carbon dioxide networks
– End the energy isolation
– Eliminate bottlenecks in the energy sector
– Completing the internal energy market
– Projects in the electricity sector
Among financed actions
– Studies: modelling in the field of electricity and gas, studies relating to the energy infrastructure priority corridors and areas, technical assistance
– Actions which provide a high degree of regional or Union-wide security of supply, or strengthen solidarity of the Union or comprise highly innovative solutions