Sectors: Education - Training, Information, Services, Youth
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Federations Unions, International Organisation
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* EU Member States
* EEA countries participating in the CEF Telecom programme
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CEF – EU Student eCard Core Service Platform call – 2020
Fund for: simplifying the mobility of students across Europeomatic, providing to mobility-students an easy access to the e-services across borders and ensuring cross-border secure electronic exchange of academic documents.
Priorities and funded actions:
* To improve the technical specifications of the core platform and implement those improvements;
* To integrate additional student services (including services for higher education beyond the Erasmus+ programme);
* To develop user requirements, analysis and a first design of integrating the core platform with additional CEF building block(s), such as eSignature, eDelivery, eArchiving, or eTranslation;
* To continuously monitor and report the developments in the fields of once-onlyprinciple and self-sovereign-identities, with a view to identify challenges and solutions for possible future synergies;
* To continue the outreach, collaboration and stakeholder management activities; and
* To provide technical support, training and testing services for the entities or services connecting to the core platform.
Amongst financed actions
* In line with Article 7 of the CEF Regulation, only actions contributing to “projects of common interest” as identified in the Telecom Guidelines shall be eligible for support through EU financial aid in the form of grants.
* This call is an open call for proposals.
* Initial duration of the action: 24 months
– To be one or more Member States;
– With the agreement of the Member State(s) or EEA countr(y)ies concerned, to be: international organisations, Joint Undertakings, or public or private undertakings or bodies established in Member States;
– Proposals must be submitted by consortia composed of a minimum of three organisations, based in three or more Member States and/or EEA countries participating in the CEF Telecom programme.