Sectors: Employment, Innovation, New technologies, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CEF – European Digital Academy – 2019
Funds for: disseminating knowledge on emerging digital technologies to interested Europeans to help them to re-skill and upskill
Priorities and funded actions:
* To help Europeans to better understand and use digital technology and to re- and up-skill them to be better prepared for the ongoing digital transformation of the labor market;
* To contribute to the forthcoming Digital Skills and Jobs Portal by focusing on emerging digital technologies for citizens and SMEs;
* To help those who want to advance their knowledge and skills further in emerging digital technologies for work-related purposes, in particular young people, students and women;
* To collect, manage, promote and optimise existing digital skills development resources;
* To map the European educational and training landscape for skills related to emerging digital technologies and identifying the relevant skills needs of citizens and SMEs;
* To develop new, innovative, specific online training and online skills development modules for at least three emerging digital technologies;
* To complement the stakeholder community of the forthcoming European Digital Skills and Jobs Portal;
* To set up and manage a website and promote the European Digital Academy;
* To create meaningful synergies with other similar platforms and tools contributing to the implementation of the European Commission’s policy on digital skills
* Providing access to practical knowledge, skills assessment and skills development opportunities in emerging digital technologies, also through the European Digital Skills and Jobs Portal;
* New, innovative online training and online skills development modules for at least three emerging digital technologies which shall train citizens and SMEs on their applications in everyday life and the workplace;
* Supporting existing efforts to extend the network of stakeholders active in digital skills development to additional actors
Among financed actions
* planning, design, implementation, co-ordination and management of the project;
* knowledge management, dissemination and training in emerging digital technologies;
* planning, design, integration, implementation, development of training modules;
* awareness-raising, training and dissemination activities;
* studies, analyses, action plans and mapping activities;
* organisation of workshops, meetings, conferences, seminars
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: 18 months
– Be a legal entity;
– Be established in a EU Member State;
– If the lead applicant is a consortium, the consortium must be composed of at least 2 legal entities;
– By way of exception, an application may be submitted by one applicant, whether established specifically or not for the action, provided that it is formed of several legal entities complying with the eligibility criteria
– Actions must take place in the European Union