Beneficiaries: Administrations States, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
European Union member states
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CEF – Programme Support Action (PSA) for the implementation of a Coordination mechanism to federate the National Access Points established under the ITS Directive – 2020
Funds for: suporting technical and organisational activities to facilitate the development and deployment of the coordination mechanism to federate the National Access Points under the ITS Directive as announced in February 2020 in the European Strategy for data.
Priorities and funded actions:
* support the implementation of delegated regulations under Directive 2010/40/EU regarding the requirements to make infrastructure, safety, traffic and travel data accurate and available to users such as transport authorities or service providers through National Access Points (NAPs).
Among financed actions
*enable the interoperable exchange of travel and traffic data in accordance with the requirements outlined in ITS Directive and its Delegated Regulations listed above,
*stimulate and accelerate the coordinated provision of road, traffic and transport data to enhance the quality of services based on these data,
*reflecting the continuous development of ITS services, and include user-oriented activities to ensure support, training, outreach and promotion,
*enhance multi-stakeholder cooperation and partnerships amongst public authorities and ITS information service providers.
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: maximum 48 months
– Member States
– With the agreement of the Member States, international organisations, joint undertakings, non-profit associations, public and private undertakings
– to be eligible, a proposal must be submitted by a consortium composed of at least 17 Member States.