Sectors: Employment, Innovation, New technologies, Research, Town planning, Transport
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The objective of this action is to support the implementation of delegated regulations under Directive 2010/40/EU regarding the requirements to make road, traffic and transport services data used for digital maps accurate and available to digital map producers and service providers.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To stimulate and accelerate the coordinated provision of ITS road spatial data to enhance the quality of services based on these data.
Among financed actions
– Provision of technical assistance;
– Expenditure linked to IT tools and networks focusing on exchanges of information and guidance to users; – Stakeholder consultation and cooperation;
– Promotion, knowledge dissemination, communication, awareness raising and training activities;
– Specific studies for the further development of new or adaptation of existing specifications and standards