Sectors: Co-op & Development, Transport
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, SMEs
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to facilitate the development of the trans-european transport network.
Priorities and funded actions:
– LOT 1: To remove bottlenecks and to bring missing links, enhancing rail interoperability, and, in particular, to improve cross-border sections;
– LOT 2: To ensure sustainable and efficient transport systems in the long run, with a view to preparing for expected future transport flows, as well as enabling all modes of transport to be decarbonised through transition to innovative low-carbon and energy-efficient transport technologies, while optimising safety.
– Cross-border sections on railways, roads and inland waterways on the core and comprehensive and networks;
– Projects to connect the trans-European transport network with infrastructure networks of the neighbouring countries, on the core and comprehensive networks, in particular related to cross-border sections, concerning railways, inland waterways and roads;
– Freight Transport Services;
– Actions to reduce rail freight noise, including by retrofitting of existing rolling stock.
Among financed actions
– Development of the trans-European transport network through the creation of new transport infrastructure;
– Rehabilitation and upgrading of the existing transport infrastructure;
– Measures promoting the resource-efficient use of the network.