Sectors: Innovation, New technologies, Research, Services, Telecommunications
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Civil Society Organisations, Corporations, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CEF Telecom – Automated Translation – 2020
Funds for: collaborative language resource projects, collaborative language tools projects and integration projects
Priorities and funded actions:
* Collaborative language resource projects to facilitate the provision of language resources to CEF AT through ELRC-SHARE;
* Collaborative language tools projects to make existing language specific tools freely and openly available through the ELRC-SHARE repository;
* Integration projects to integrate and/or complement the latest functionalities of the CEF AT Core Service Platform (CSP) into CEF DSIs
* For all projects
– Provide a list of Key Performance Indicators and quantifiable measurements;
– Present a solid communication and dissemination plan to promote outcomes of the action to wider stakeholders;
– Clearly demonstrate their European added value
* For Collaborative language resource projects
– Identify, collect and process (e.g. anonymisation, aggregation, alignment, conversion, Intellectual Property Rights clearance) language resources in the Member States and CEF associated countries or link national language resources or data infrastructures to the ELRC-SHARE repository;
– Be freely and openly available by and beyond the end of the project duration in order to enable sharing of language resources
* For Collaborative language tools projects
– Should address any issues necessary for submitting the tools to the ELRC-SHARE repository (e.g. identification, documentation, conversion, standardisation, normalisation, Intellectual Property Rights clearance), thus enabling reuse in other digital public services;
* For Integration projects
– Result in fully functional services within the duration of the project and put in place arrangements for sustainability beyond the project duration and the CEF programme;
– Specify the number of users targeted by the action, and provide clear evidence regarding the commitment and added value for any addressed service to be covered by the action
Among financed actions
* Actions contributing to “projects of common interest” as identified in the Telecom Guidelines15 shall be eligible for support through EU financial aid in the form of grants
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duraiton of the action: up to 24 months
– Be a member state of the EU;
– Be an international organisation, Joint Undertaking, or public or private undertaking or body established in Member States;
– Be a consortium composed of at least two public or private entities, based in two or more Member States and/or EEA countries participating in the CEF Telecom programme
* The action must take place in an EU member state